chapter 2

☘️

☘️

He looked at Jaehyun, trying to figure out if it was a trap or a genuine question. After a moment of hesitation, he decided to answer honestly, "No, I don't have a girlfriend. I don't have time for relationships, my focus is on my company. By the way, I like men'"

Jaehyun couldn't hide the surprise on his face, "Oh !!", he said.

Sungho noticed the change in Jaehyun's expression and asked, "Why ? Are you surprised ?"

"No...I just didn't expect that." Jaehyun admitted.

Sungho nodded, understanding Jaehyun's surprise. He could sense a mix of curiosity and confusion in Jaehyun's reaction, and he decided to address it. "It's understandable that my preference might come as a surprise," Sungho stated calmy, "But for me, it's just who I am."

Jaehyun nodded, still trying to process the new information. "I have no problem with it," he said, maintaining eye contact with Sungho.

"The way you reacted says otherwise, Jaehyun", Sungho remarked.

"Well, how do you want me to react then ?", Jaehyun asked him.

"I don't know. Anyway, I'm tired and I don't want to argue right now", Sungho told him.

"I'm not trying to argue," Jaehyun said. Sungho simply nodded, indicating that he was done talking.

Meanwhile there friends were outside, talking about them,"I want to know does Sungho always complain about Jaehyun too ?", Taesan ask Riwoo.

"Always," Riwoo answered with a sigh.

"We really have to do something about it because it's really tiring", Leehan said to them

"But what can we do ? They've been like this for a long time now," Taesan said.

Woonhak, who was quiet the whole time, finally spoke up, "Maybe we can try setting them up?"

All three of them looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you serious ?", Taesan asked, disbelief evident in his voice.

Woonhak nodded, undeterred by their reaction. "Think about it. Maybe they just need a little push in the right direction."

Riwoo shook his head. "I don't know, Woonhak. Sungho and Jaehyun are so different from each other. I'm not sure they would work as a couple."

"And what if it doesn't work out ?" Leehan questioned. "I simply believe that we need to assist them in becoming friends first".

Woonhak sighed, knowing his idea was met with resistance. "I understand your concerns, but think about how much they complain about each other. Maybe their constant bickering is just a cover up for deeper feelings. I know they hate each other but maybe that's just because they have feelings for each other ? You know, love and hate are two sides of the same coin."