chapter 5

🍀

🍀

Jaehyun drove to Sungho's house. "Should I or should I not ?", he wondered.

He got up the courage and approached his door. He rang the cellphone and waited for a moment until one of Sungho's assistant responded.

Sungho's assistant said, startled when he realized who he was, "Oh, sir, what can I do for you ?"

"Can I come in ?", Jaehyun asked him.

"Let me call Mr. Park first, wait a minute sir", and so he waited for Sungho to answer. A few moments later, the door opened.

"Jaehyun, what are you doing here?", Sungho asked a little bit surprised.

"I want to talk to you Sungho"

"I'd rather not speak right now. It's late. As he closed the door, Sungho whispered, "Goodnight, Jaehyun."

In an attempt to convince him, Jaehyun said, "Sungho please, let's talk".

"There's nothing to talk about Jaehyun. Goodnight", Sungho said locking the door.

Jaehyun stood there in front of Sungho's door thinking what to do next. Should he just leave like Sungho said or should he stay and wait for Sungho to open the door.

After a few moments of hesitation, Jaehyun decided to stay. He couldn't just leave without at least trying to talk to Sungho. He sat down on the doorstep, pulling his knees up to his chest and hugging them tightly.

He waited for what seemed like hours, but in reality, it was only a few minutes. Suddenly, the door opened and Sungho appeared, looking surprised to see Jaehyun still there.

"Jaehyun, why are you still here ?", Sungho asked, his voice filled with confusion and a hint of annoyance.

"I just... I wanted to talk to you Sungho," Jaehyun said, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

Sungho let out a sigh and stepped aside, allowing Jaehyun to enter his house. Once inside, Jaehyun took a seat on the couch while Sungho sat on the opposite end, keeping his distance.

"What do you want to talk about?", Sungho asked, his tone still cold and distant.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done, Sungho. I know I hurt you and I regret it so much. I...I really want us to be friends again", Jaehyun said sincerely.

Sungho remained silent, unsure of how to respond. Jaehyun took a deep breath and continued.

"I know I can't take back what I did, but I promise to make it up to you. I'll do whatever it takes to earn your forgiveness. I just want us to have the same friendship we used to have", Jaehyun said.