~ ◌ ⑅ ⋆ ⑅ ◌ ~

{ ⋆ p r o l o g u e ⋆ }

-third person's perspective-

◌ ⑅ ◌ ⑅ ⋆ ⑅ ◌ ⑅ ◌

It was a cheerful morning for the towns folk here in Encanto.

People singing and dancing like all their problems have been solved.

[y/n] [l/n] is a 14 year old girl who moved to Encanto just a few weeks ago, she was staying with her Abuelo.

Within those few weeks she had moved there, she stayed indoors. Not wanting to leave the house.

Why? She's not one to like meeting new people, all the people she had met throughout her entire life was because of her mother and father back home, also your cousins too.

But [y/n] alone meeting new people, that's a different story. She would be awkward towards strangers, i mean who wouldn't?

So here she was locked up in her room looking out side from her bedroom balcony.

She did admit that the people in Encano looks rather friendly and all so joyful. She just didn't have enough confidence to walk up to anyone and properly introduce herself and make friend.

Although, she was fine being alone all the time and no one to talk to, she was fine not having friends..

Oh who am i kidding, of course she wasn't fine being alone. No one likes being left alone in the dark.

So here she was looking bored, head resting on her palm while staring at people who helped each other.

Even your Abuelo was out there helping other folks.

A heavy sigh escaped the girl's mouth, lazy eyes scanned the whole village.

"why can't i just go out there and talk to people?" she asked out loud, but no one was there but herself.