00:14

{   chapter 14   }

{   chapter 14   }

"affectionate"

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- first person's perspective -
[y/n]

“Abuelo, where's my favorite shirt?” i asked still sleepy, i just had woken up by the smell of something delicious. And now i wanna eat it but first i wanna take a quick shower.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw someone else instead of Abuelo cooking.

“C-Carlos!” i shouted seeing him cooking, he looked at me with a confuse look.

“why are you shouting?” he asked and continued to cook.

“who- why- how'd you get in here?” i asked taking a sit on the chair in front if the table.

“Abuelo Jose let me, and your favorite shirt is outside. I washed it awhile ago so its getting dried up.” he said and placed a plate with delicious food on it.

“wow, didn't expect you to be a good cook. No wait, didn't expect you to be a man wife all along.” i giggled as he rolled his eyes with a smile.

“expect the unexpected, mi reina” he said and took off the apron he was using.

He sat down in front of me and rested his head on his hand that was resting on the table, “go on, eat your breakfast” he said.

-dios mio. Is god teasing me or something?- i thought as i grabbed the spoon and fork.

I put some on my mouth and oh gosh, it tastes so good. “wow, that's good” i said as he closed his eyes with a wide smile. Looking proud of himself.

“i know i'm a great cook no need to say it” he said.

I chuckled and smirked, “good to know that your pride is still there”