00:09

{   chapter 09   }

{   chapter 09   }

"ignored"

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- first person's perspective -
[y/n]

I woke up to the sun light of the morning sun, it was a great day! The birds were singing loud and clear as joyous chatters were heard from the towns folks.

“good morning room!” i said and stood up from my bed, got dressed and went out my bed room.

Walked past my Abuela's photo frame, “morning Abuela!” i said and walked down the stairs to see Abuelo already on the table waiting for me. “morning Abuelo!”

“morning nieta, how was your sleep last night?” he asked.

“it was great Abuelo,” i said and took a sit on the chair.

“that's great, i thought you didn't cause i could hear you mumbling to yourself all night” Abuelo chuckled.

“Abuelo” i said with a tint of red-ish in my cheek.

We ate breakfast and Abuelo needed to go, i washed both my and my Abuelo's plates.

I thought hard about what Abuelo said to me last night.

•   °   •   °   •   °   •

“nieta, follow what your hearts says. Its ok to be confuse about that kind of things especially in your age.” he said. “it takes time and effort, but remember, chose wisely mi Cariño.” he said.

I looked at him and smiled, “thank you Abuelo, i wish Abuela was here with us..” i said looking down on the table.

Abuelo's hand held my face and smiled, “she's always here with us, i can feel her energy” i smiled and stood up to hug him.