00:08

{   chapter 08   }

{   chapter 08   }

"competition for the girl's heart"part 3: confrontation of how they really feel

part 3: confrontation of how they really feel.

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- third person's perspective -

Camilo walked inside Casita holding a box filled with the decorations he used.

“Camilo, where have you been!” Peppa asked and went to Camilo, “and what's all this?” she pointed to the box his son was holding.

“just some things i used a while ago, and i was with [y/n] mami” he said to his mother. And Peppa immediately smiled wide

“oh so you were with a girl, how sweet. And i'm guessing that you used this stuff to impress her.” Peppa smirked making her son blush. Peppa chuckled knowing that she was right. “i knew it, well dinner will be ready in a couple of minutes.” she then walks away.

Camilo put the things away and went to his brothers room.

“hey Carlos, guess what... Dolores?” he said once he opened the door, he wasn't expecting her sister there. “what're you doing here?” he asked.

“oh we just talked about something, i'm on my way out now so bye you two” Dolores said and walked out the room.

Although, she knew something was about to go down. Carlos sometimes can't control his own emotions that's why he doesn't show some to other people much.

Dolores walked in her room and grabbed a snack and she was ready to listen to both her brothers.

Camilo watch as his sister walked out the room, he looked at Carlos with a confuse expression.

“what did you two talk about?” he asked his twin, Carlos just stared at him. Almost glaring at Camilo.

“none of your business.” he said as Camilo shrugged it off.