00:07

{   chapter 07   }

{   chapter 07   }

"competition for the girl's heart"part 2: his confession #1

part 2: his confession #1

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- second person's perspective -
Camilo

I was getting nervous as we walk towards the area where i had put on decoration..

-deep breaths Camilo, deep breath in, deep breath out..- i thought as i mentally relax myself.

I felt a hand on my hand, glancing down on my hand to see [y/n]'s hand holding mine. I looked up at her and she had a worried expression.

“are you ok?” she ask, i smiled at her and nodded.

“yeah i'm fine.” i said, i stopped and turn to [y/n].

I stuffed my hand inside my pocket, fishing out a cloth like thing. Which was a handkerchief.

I handed it to her, she looks confuse. “put them on your eyes, i have a surprise for you” i said, she grabbed the handkerchief and did as she was told.

“ok, now what?” she asked once she was done. I took a deep breath and held her hand.

“follow me, i'll guide you there.” i said as she nods.

We proceeded to walk further and eventually got to our destination.

I let go of her hand and walked behind her, “are you ready?” i asked.

“yes.” i then untie the handkerchief and let her see the effort i did.

She gasped and cover her mouth, she turn to face me with joyful eyes.

“did you..?” she asked,

“yeah, do you like it?” i asked.

She nods and hugged me, “i love it!”. I hugged her back and let out a relieve sigh that i didn't know i hold in.