00:06

{   chapter 06   }

{   chapter 06   }

"competition for the girl's heart"part 1: one who wins and one who loses

part 1: one who wins and one who loses.

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- first person's perspective -
[y/n]

I woke up early, the birds were singing and i can hear the joyous chattering of the people outside.

I opened my window and inhale the fresh morning air, “ah! That feeling refreshing!” i said.

I went to my closet to change into my usual clothing. Brushed my hair and put on my sandals, opening my bedroom door and walking down the stairs.

“morning Abuelo!” i greeted him as i sat down on the table.

“you look extra joyful today, what's up?” he asked placing my breakfast on the table.

“nothing much, just wanna go to the library to finish my book i was reading and maybe hang out with my friends!” i said stuffing my mouth with rice.

“friends? You mean the madrigal kids?” he asked biting a spoonful of rice and bacon.

I nodded my head while taking a sip of my water, i then started to stuff my food all at once. Nearly choking.

“slow down nieta, here have some more water.” Abuelo poured more water on my cup.

I drink the whole cup of water and put my now empty plate in the sink, i the  went upstairs to brush my teeth.

I soon heard a knock on the door from down stairs, i assumed it was one of Abuelo's friend.

“[y/n], your friends are here!” Abuelo shouts from down stairs.