00:04

{   chapter 04   }

{   chapter 04   }

"Camilo Time"

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- second person's perspective -
Camilo

“hola preciosa, what're you reading?” i asked once i was near her.

“oh hola Camilo, i'm reading this book about two brothers fighting for a single girl they both love” [y/n] said, seems familiar? Oh well.

“oh really? Care to explain the story?” i asked and sat down next to her.

“sure, the two brothers were very close with each other, but then a girl from their town caught both their eyes and fell in love. Then, both brothers rivaled with each other. Fought a lot. But the girl loved both of them equally.” she pause. “and i don't know the end yet, i'm still finishing it so.” she shrugged.

I just sat there listening to her, that story really is familiar. Just don't know where?

“that's a great story.” i said with a smile, she smiled back.

“say, wanna hang out?” i asked, she turn to face me and nod.

“sure!” she closed the book and placed it down. “where?”

I grabbed her hand and walked out the library, “ok so, i have this cousin who has a novio.” i said glancing at her.

“and?” she ask tilting her head to the side, god that's cute!

“well, let's prank him!” i said with a smirk, she looked at me then nods.

We searched the whole village and finally we saw him alone in front of a lake, he was practicing his poetry.