00:02

{   chapter 02   }

{   chapter 02   }

"slowly turning into rivalry"

◌     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ⋆     ⑅     ◌     ⑅     ◌
- third person's perspective -

“can't believe you showed her our comfort place.” Carlos said from up the tree, he was seated on a branch strong enough to hold his weight.

“don't mind him [y/n], his just jealous that i showed another friend of mine this place.” Camilo said to the girl, Camilo and [y/n] were both seating under the tree where Carlos was. “and his just jealous that i have more friends than him, i'm his only friend” Camilo whispered in her ear. But of course, Carlos heard.

Carlos grabbed a twig and threw it to his other half as [y/n] giggled at the information, “i have more friends than you cause i'm better than you.” Carlos said all proudly.

Camilo just rolled his eyes and threw the twig towards the pond that was in front of them. “whatever you say Carlos.”

“don't worry Carlos, i'm your friend now. You wont be lonely anymore!” [y/n] said with an closed eyed smile.

Carlos face looked horrified, as Camilo looks like he was ready to tease his brother.

“ew no, being your friend is the least thing i would do.” Carlos said and crossed his arms.

Those words hurt [y/n], her face turn to a more upset than cheerful. Her vibe became more gloomy.

Camilo and Carlos felt the sudden change. “Carlos, i think you upset her.” Camilo said looking up at his twin.

Carlos sighed, not really wanting this gloomy aura. He jumped down the branch he was sitting on and crouched down in front of the girl.