Chapter 1: New Guy

Dammit, why am I awake now? I seriously wish that I could sleep a but longer, but of course I need to go to school, so I pulled myself to the side of the bed, my leg pained as I moved,  I looked down at my blood soaked lines. Shit, it oppened while I was moving. I grabbed a tissue, and patted away the blood.

I walked over to my cupboard, and I slowly pulled off my boxer shorts, making sure that I didn't touch the bloody area. It stung like crazy, but I had to ignore it. I ripped off my shirt and I grabbed a black baggy shirt. I walked over to my bed and grabbed my favorite pair of black leggings. I then walked over to my desk and grabbed my black converse. I grabbed a pair of socks that was on the floor and made my way over to the bed.

I started putting on my pants, but as I did, it scraped over my lines. It hurt like a mother-fucker. I then pulled my shirt over my head. It hung like I was wearing a dress, but this was my dad's shirt, so I loved wearing it. I then slipped on the day old pair of socks, and laced up the converse.

I looked at the time and noticed it was still pretty early. But I decided it would be a good idea  to leave before Amelia and Rebecca could stop me. Of course they were the reason I cut myself. They used to care about it, because it could ruin how I look, because they thought it would be a good idea to sell me off to one of the major leaders. The major leaders were the strongest of all vampires. They were unforgiving and ruthless. Most of them were over a hundred, but they all still looked like they were thirty.

I grabbed my backpack and threw in whatever I needed for the day, my sketchbook, a pancilcase and a few other things I might need. I rushed over to my door. I opened it, but I was welcomed to Amelia's angry face. " Angel, where do you think you're going without me knowing."

" I was just going to school. Sorry if that bothered you." I said with a sarcastic tone.

"How dare you be sarcastic!" She shouted. Well fuck. She raised her hand and slapped the side of my face, her long nails scraping over my skin. Just great, now I have more things to worry about. I slowly started backing away from her.

" You insolent little shit. You dare. You know how I hate this attitude of yours. Get going to the kitchen and bring me my blood bag.

"Yes Amelia. Sorry for ruining your perfect morning." I said, trying not to sound sarcastic. It wouldn't be a good idea to be sarcastic with her around. I walked past her to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed one of the bags of blood. I slammed the door shut and made my way back over to where Amelia was standing. Her hand was pos3d like I was supposed to put it in her hand. "Here you go. I hope it tastes good." I said. Hoping the bag was actually filled with poison.

"Good. You should learn to respect me more. You disgusting half-breed." She said with a disgusted tone.

Amelia is the worst. I really hate being in the same house as her, and her daughter was the same as her. Abusive and vicious.

I walked outside, hoping that my day won't be shit once again. Everything I passed was nice and green, but soon as I got to the tree at the gate. I froze. I remembered the old memories I had of the time I was happy. A time before my father left us completely alone. All the times we were truly happy, now long gone. I miss them, but all they did was remind me that I was left alone.

I then took one more step, telling myself that that time is all over, that it is the past. I don't need my father anymore, I don't need anyone.

I opened the gate just enough so I could get out. As I got outside the gate, I closed it again. I turned around and walked over to my school, making sure to look like I care about it, I walked past the security guard and said 'hello with a smile. I just had to look like it's a good day for me.