🖤Ink Sammy x Future!Tomboy Reader🖤

(3rd person POV)

It was late at night and you were walking around in the streets of New York. You saw so many things that had bored you in your 19 years of life: Hotdog stalls, Street Dancers, Rappers and much more. Oh, don't forget about the ringing sirens of the Police, Ambulance and Firefighter cars. You hated it! So, you put on your headphones and listened to (f/s). Soon it began to rain, hard. You put on your hood and gently pulled it shut. You had to find a shelter spot, but where? Since there was COVID and you didn't get your vaccin you weren't allowed to get anywhere inside. Then you saw an abandoned building. It was all made of wood but you didn't care less. You put on your face mask and went inside.

(Sammy's POV)

I heard the rain falling down outside. It has been so long.. But I could never die to leave this place. Each time Henry's friend Allison Angel killed me, I instantly got back a few moments later. But then, just a few seconds ago, the game got reset! All of the memories I had from previous moments with Henry went away, like a newspaper in the wind. I was sent to my usual spot, but now I can wonder around free because there's a new player! A new game, a new storyline..! A new.. sheep... to sacrifice.. Yes! A new..- "Hello?!" I heard a female voice yell from a few rooms away. 'WOMAN?!' I thought. I peaked from behind a wall to get a good look of her. Hell she was BEAUTIFUL!! She had (h/l) (h/c) hair, her body was (b/t) and she wore.. 'What.. Are those... things she's wearing??' I thought as I looked at her clothes. You possibly cannot call that clothes right? The pants literally has HOLES in it and what is that upper part thing? I recall the things she's wearing on her head, that's called a headphone. A-and what are those shoes? They're red with white and just a hint of black. Horrible design if you ask me. I don't even know what year it is, so maybe I shouldn't judge too fast.

I was all lost in thoughts because when I snapped back to reality she was gone! 'Fuck!' I thought as I looked around desperately. Just then when I thought I had lost her for good, I heard a scream. 'Ink Demon..' And I took a sprint to the room with the Ink Machine.

(time skip, Your POV)

I was in a strange room. It was some sort of office with a huge lever in front of the door. It had a sign above it which said 'Pump Control'. Strange, where even am I? Who dragged me here?? For the first time in years I wish I was at home or anywhere else! You wanted your mom.. 'SHIT, MOM!!' I thought as a huge feeling of guilt spread through your body. 'I didn't tell her anything! Where I would go, when I would come back home.. She must be so worried!' I thought of all the possible things my mother could do right now while tears formed in my eyes. You only had your mom with you right now. Your father had died of cancer when you were only 2. The only thing you had were some pictures of him, which you'd kept on your phone. Mother told you he was such a loving man.. She had never dated anyone else after his death, because that's what she promised him. She loved you only like a mother could do, she started working full-time jobs and now even took the night shifts. Only for you to go to that one school you had always dreamed of: (d/s). Today was supposed to be the day she was going to enroll you for the school, but.. Something came in... You were only going for a small walk since she wasn't going to be home until 10pm, but you never came home... And the worst part was..: Today was your birthday. 'Mom told me she was going to give a huge party for me tomorrow. She cancelled EVERYTHING in her agenda just for me to have the best day. And what does she get in return? A heart attack because her only daughter is missing..!'

More tears rolled down my cheeks while I kept cracking out apologies and curses to myself. Then, I heard a door open. I looked up blurry vision because of my watery tears and saw a black figure. "H-hello..? Who a-are y-you..?" I asked the figure. "My name is Sammy, Sammy Lawrence. Why are you crying?" He asks squatting down to my level whipping the tears away with a piece of fabric. "I.. I have to go home..!" I squeak. "You can.." Sammy begins as he looks at me. "But first, you have to answer some questions for me." He looks away for a bit, and I nod. "Okay.." I say and he looks at me again. He grabs another chair and sits across me. "Okay, so first of all: What's YOUR name, Miss?" I hesitate for a moment but reply with a soft: "I-it's.. (y/n)..." He smiles carefully through his mask. "Such a wonderful name.. It fits you." And I give a small giggle. "So, (y/n).. What year is it?" Sammy asked. "What do you mean 'what year is it?'? It's 2022, haven't you heard the news about Corona?" I see that Sammy has lifted his mask and looks at me with big 'eyes'. "W-what did you say.. again?" He asked in a huge disbelieve. "2022..?" I say not knowing if that's what he meant. Sammy brought a hand to his mouth and lets out a long sigh. "I.. Have been here for almost a century now..?" He asks.

971 Words

(A/N): I'm going to end this chapter here! I almost have 1000 words now and I don't want it to get too long. I'll make a part 2 later!🖤