🖤Baby!Ink Sammy x Ink Reader🖤

(Your POV)

I was searching myself to death for Sammy. 'Where could he be???' I asked myself constantly. He has been gone this whole morning, and I just can't find him! "Sammy!! Sammy Dear where are you??!!" I yell and I hear a noice that I wasn't expecting at all.. It was the sound of a baby...

I rushed at the sound and found a little baby ink creature that wore Sammy's overalls! "S-Sammy..? Is that you?" I ask the baby and he starts clapping his tiny hands laughing at me. 'Oh no..' I think. "JACK!! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!" I shout for Jack, and within seconds Jack comes out of his ink puddle. "What is it-? WOAH!! WAIT, SAMMY??!" He yells and Sammy laughs. I pick him up and he starts making those adorable baby noises. "H-how..?" I ask mostly myself and Jack shrugs. "You know (y/n), perhaps this is not so bad as it looks.. You and Sammy always wanted to have a baby, so take this as an opportunity!" Jack says and I think for a moment. He is right though.. "Okay.. let's go then." I say and we walk to the Safe House.

~small time skip~

I put Sammy in one of the bedrooms, so he could get some rest. After I was only gone for 2 minutes, he started crying. I tried to ignore it, but after a good 10 minutes, he still wouldn't give up! I went back to the bedroom and he was hugging one of my posters. When he saw me, he climbed off his bed, fell on the ground and started crying even more. I giggled at his clumsiness and picket him up. "No matter what size and age you are, you're still a madman Sammy.." I say while hugging him. He calmed down after a few moments and I heard his tummy rumble. Now since I know that we don't have milk here, I decided to grab some bacon soup of course. Everyone here loves it, so probably baby Sammy too. I put him down on a chair at the dinner table and grabbed a can of bacon soup.

A few moments later, I sat down next to him placing a bowl of the soup and fed him. He gladly enjoyed it and after he finished he hiccuped and let out a small burp. "Now, all better Sammy?" I asked him and he giggled. "I take that as a yes then." I smile and Sammy yawned broadly. "I think it's time for you to get some sleep. But hack I'm leaving you alone this time!" I say and I take him to the bedroom again, actually laying down myself and resting Sammy on top of my chest. We both fall asleep instantly and the last thing I know is Sammy clinging onto me...

~yet another time skip~

The next morning I feel like I can't breath. 'Wait.. I can't breath!!' I think and I shot my eyes open. I see my grown Sammy laying on top of me, but his overalls are laying on the ground. Luckily there's a blanket on top of us so I can't see what's underneath the covers. I carefully shake Sammy awake. "S-Sammy.. Wake up, I can't breath..!" I squeak and he groans. "W-wha..? Where am I..?" He asks and realizes he isn't wearing clothes. "D-did we..?!" He begins but I stop him, accidentally throwing him off the bed. "N-NO!! Y-you turned into a baby somehow yesterday and you s-somehow grew back to your normal size but your overalls didn't!! D-don't get the wrong idea please! Oh gosh....." I whispered the last part blushing madly, covering my face.

"W-well, that may explain a lot.. A-at least you took good care of m-me.." He stammers wrapping the blanket around his waist. "Hehe.. Yeah... I-I can remember you telling me you always wanted to have a baby with me.." I say and he looks confused. "When did I say that? I-I have never s-said that, EVER!!" He blushes and I look away. "Y-you kinda d-do talk in your sleep.." I whisper and he blushes more. "O-oh.. W-well..? D-do you want to.. Y'know...?" He asks but not finishing. I wait for a second to think about this... I take a deep breath and turn fully around to him.

"Let's make a baby!!"

718 Words

A/N: So sorry for the long wait!! I'm starting to leave the batim fandom slowly so the lag of inspiration and motivation leaves me for some time..