🖤Sammy x Bride Reader🖤

(Your POV)

I was sweating, like hell. So nervous! Sammy had asked me for a marriage a while ago and of course I said yes. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy and excited for today, but also very nervous..

Some Lost Ones made me my dress. Sammy asked me what I wanted for a dress and I said: "Not all white. Makes me think I have to stay clean all day, so I want it with a bit of color!" I said. Now since there is no color here in the studio, they reused some curtains and cloths for my skirt and an old shirt for the top. Sammy refused to see me in my dress before the big day, so every time I had to go check up on my dress, he'd be with Jack for his own suit.

Now I'm here, standing in one of the many back rooms of the lowest level of the studio, waiting for Bendy to get me to the Harbour where everyone including Sammy is waiting for me

Now I'm here, standing in one of the many back rooms of the lowest level of the studio, waiting for Bendy to get me to the Harbour where everyone including Sammy is waiting for me. I look at myself, taking the bouquet of flowers in my hands. Millions of questions echoing through my head. 'Am I ready for this? Do I look fat in this dress? What if I trip?' A knock on the door pulled me out of my mind and I peeped a small "Come in!" From my nervousness. It was Bendy, he carefully peaked through the gab between my door and the wall. "You ready (y/n)?" He asks and I nervously nod. We got into the boat that led us to the altar, Bendy could possibly tell I was nervous because he squeezed my hand a bit more tight. I give him a reassuring smile and nod at him. "(Y/n), Sammy had some real bad luck in finding the one for him. That he asked you for marriage means a lot for everyone but the most for him." Bendy says and I blush at his words. "You're right Bendy, I'm indeed very lucky that he did that." I say as we keep on moving thought the ink river. After a few moments we finally reach our final destination; the Lost Harbor. Everyone was already there, except Susie, but Norman, Tom, Allison, Boris and all the Lost Ones were there. And there was Sammy, my beloved Sammy.

When me and Bendy got out of the boat, everyone gasped and looked at me. I blush in embarrassment and Bendy asks me if we should move along. I nodded and the music started to play as Bendy and I started walking towards Sammy who obviously was having a hard time NOT to FAINT!! Everyone watched in awe as I walked past the many ink creatures. As I reached Sammy, I gave Bendy my bouquet and turned to my VERY soon to be husband. "My dear (y/n). You have been the light in my dark inky life for so many years. The day I met you was so joyful for me and everyone I know. One day without you is a day like before I met you; dark and empty. I will cherish every moment we shared, most to love, this one as well." Sammy finished, smiling like the dork he sometimes can be. At this point, I was THIS CLOSE from crying! I took a deep breath... "Dear Sammy.. Most people only see the crazy songwriter you were and are. Why I didn't see you that way? Because you aren't any of that at all! You have it in you to protect everyone you love, the Searchers, the Lost Ones, Allison, Tom, Henry.. You call them. When you saved me from Bendy, taking care of me every time I was hurt.. I just couldn't help but just fall in love with you. And now that we're standing here, on the altar, dressed fancy and one step from becoming husband and wife... I wan't to say one last thing as your girlfriend.. No matter where we are, how dark the times are, ink or no ink... I will always love my Sammy Lawrence." I finish small happy tears streaming down my cheeks. Everyone awed as I finished and Sammy whipped my tears away smiling warmly. "I think it's time for the best part of today.." He says and he takes out the rings from his pocket. He gives me his and takes my left hand. "Here by I pronounce you my wife!" He says while putting the ring around my finger. "And I pronounce you my husband!" I smile while putting his ring on his finger, same hand. We take each others hands and smile while blushing. "I think it's time for us to kiss now, my dear (y/n).." He says already leaning in a bit. I giggle and pull him into a big kiss, making him startled and everyone cheered and whoo-ed. Some were yelling "Yeah, go (y/n)!!" while others were just cheering for both of us. 

847 words

Part 2 will come soon