1ST STREET

----

----

*DING*

"Is that my favorite customer I see?!"

"Hey Momma." I chuckled as I walked into the small corner store.

"Hey baby." she said leaning over the elevated counter.

"What you come in for today? "she asked as I roamed the isles.

"The usual."

"Boy you is so nice, feeding them kids."

I gave her a smile while I put my things onto the counter.

"If i didn't do it they would play in the hot sun all day without any food."

She smiled at me about to say something as the door to the store rang.

*DING*

"Hey Baby, how was practice?" Momma asked the new customer.

"It was good," said a female voice.

Hoseok now turned his head towards the door.

"Aye Momma, there's no more push pops left" said the girl

She was a Medium height girl with a smooth chocolate complexion ,faux locs pulled back into a high ponytail, sporting white washed high waisted jeans, cropped white t-shirt with a 80s style bomber jacket and white slightly creased air forces on her feet.

"Aw baby J here bought the last box" Momma said rolling her eyes at the girl.

"Oh Hope you haven't met my daughter yet have you?" momma asked me while the girl moved behind the counter.

"Hope this is my daughter Asia, Asia this is my favorite customer Hope."

"Sup" I said , giving her a small nod.

"Hey" she responded while looking over at me.

"Aye Momma, I thought Missy was your favorite customer?" Asia asked her mom

"Girl aint nobody or they momma worried about missy and her big ass, all she do is come up here and eat up half my damn store." Momma said, gesturing with her finger.

"She don't even be paying."

"Sia come and ring J up right quick i need to go to the bathroom. "momma said, opening the door to the counter and heading down the short hallway.

"K." Asia said as she hopped off the small shelf behind the counter.

"that will be $10.08." she said looking up at me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aye." i yelled across the street after coming out of the counter store