8TH STREET

______

_____

Through the kind,funny,kid loving, persona Hope had was a cold hard shell of ruthlessness.

He had a house,car,nice clothes,accessories,money, but no job.

Well that's what people thought, but if we're being honest they didn't think much of it at all.

The Hope they saw was too kind to be bad, they didn't think about his background or his feelings. He liked it that way.

He was the son of an immigrant, his dad got shot doing sketchy work in Japan. Hope's mom couldn't handle the grief or burden knowing that one, her husband was an undercover criminal,and two that he was dead.

So she moved to the states hoping for a better life,little did she know she was pregnant.

His mom being an attractive Asian female still in her mid 20's in California gave her many opportunities for making friends and partying.

Even after Hope had been born, she left him with the neighbors.

Mr.Zuabi and his three kids, Reeta, Timothy,and Zeek. They were his second family. Mr.Zuabi was a six foot tall African man, his wife had died during childbirth with their unborn child.

They treated Hope so well, fed him when hungry, provided him water when thirsty, but most importantly they called him by his real name.

Hoseok.

Zeek was Hosek's best friend, she was the most boyish girl he had ever met. He still had the fattest crush on her, even at 8 he had game because along with pulling Zeek he pulled her cousin,Dionne.

That's how they met, some friends to lovers type shit.

Anyway.....

I'm going to be blunt with you, Hope is a big shot drug dealer.

That's how he gets his money.

"Aye Hope!"

"What's up Taco?"

"Nothing much, just wanted to know if you had those gummies you had last time, mama can't get enough of em."

Taco was a so-called customer of hopes.

His real name was Mateo Hernandez,but everyone called him taco.

When Hope met him for the first time he thought the name was utterly racist and didn't want to call him that,but after a long explanation from Mateo he found out the name was self given after he ate 10 tacos at a family function some years back.

"Yeah I have 'em just come by later, I'll have' em ready for you." Hope said, dapping him up.

"Ight man, $20 right?" Taco asked, pointing at Hope.