7TH STREET

----

----

ASIA P.O.V

Over the span of about 2 hours, Dionne and Asia have become best friends.

Talking about everything, from hair to nails.

Dionne was about done with Jazmine's hair, and was finishing it off with some gel and spray before taking the little pink hair cape off to show the little girl her new style.

"There you go girl." Dionne said taking her bedazzled pink apron off before sitting in the empty salon chair across form Asia.

"Yay!" squealed the little girl, admiring the pink and green bubble ties that held her soft twist together.

"So," Dionne started leaning forward to look at Asia.

"You and Hope, huh?" She said with a small smirk.

"Nah." Asia said leaning over to pick up the five year old begging to be held.

"I mean I think hes fine and all, but I don't think he like me like that."

"Girl please!" Dionne said throwing her hands up in the air.

"That man damn near in love with you."

Asia chuckled while shaking her head.

"I've known that man all my life, even hooked up with him once myself. I would be the one to know if he had the feels for you or not." She said leaning back.

"Asia, let me tell you something about mem, they creepy mother fuckas. When they like you they stare at you, protect you, and stare at you some more. hell, when I first met August I thought I was gonna have to shank his ass cuz he couldn't keep his eyes off mine." She laughed tapping the side of her hip.

"Just watch and see."

----

It had been about an hour or so since they left the shop, Dionne and Asia had exchanged numbers and had agreed to talk later, even Hope and Yoongi got along, smoking and chatting in Korean with each other.

now they were in the park, walking in bliss until they were rudely interrupted.

"Ayyye look, Its Asia and the Asian."

"Shut up Ty." Asia sighed rolling her eyes.

Ty Williams, One of the finest men Asia had ever met.

The only problem was this mans personality. On top of this man being racist he has harassed Asia multiple times. He cant seem to grasp the fact that Asia doesn't what him.