4TH STREET

----

----

HOPE P.O.V

"Hey."

"Hi."

Asia was propped up on the counter looking fine as hell.

"Why you being pretty all by yourself?" I asked, pushing myself up on the granite counter next to her.

"Ti is too busy tryna get Kyle's dick to be worried bout me,and I'm just enjoying the music."

I chuckled.

One minute she on Kyles head bout some shit he didn't do,next minute he be using her to get his dick wet.

"Well,you know them. Fight and Fuck." I said, turning my head to look at her.

"Yeah." She said looking back at me.

We were playing a starring game until she said something that caught me off guard.

"I like your grills." She said, gesturing to her own teeth with her tongue.

"What-" I busted out laughing,not expecting her to say that.

She was referring to the one strand,retainer-like, diamond grill on my front six teeth.

"Boy, why is you laughing?" She said, even chuckling herself.

"M'sorry Ma, wasn't expecting that." I said pushing me hair out of my face.

"Boy please." She said lightly slapping my thigh.

"Hey,wanna go dance?" I asked, gesturing towards the dance floor.

"Sure." she said, hopping off the counter.

——

At first they were separately dancing to the beat, swaying to the slow songs and grooving to the fast ones.

Before they knew it Asia's backside was being pushed up on Hope's front.

His hands placed perfectly one her body. Right hand wrapped firmly around her waist, left resting on the soft skin of her stomach.

Asia's head resting on his shoulder as her hands were up playing in his hair.

Aaliyah's Rock The Boat started playing in the speakers.

Hope had turned her around, lips barely touching, when..

Her phone rang.

"Fuck" Hope mumbled under his breath as she excused herself to answer her phone.

ASIA'S P.O.V

"Hello?" I asked answering my phone.

"Where the hell is you at lil girl?" Momma asked- no demanded over the phone.

"I'm at Ky's party" I responded rolling my eyes.

"Asia Denice, it is 11 pm." Her mom pesters on the other side of the phone.

"Don't complain when I wake your ass up early for practice tomorrow, you been missed too many days"

"But Momma-" Asia tried to reason with her upset mother over the phone.

" Butt? Yeah Butt, as in my ass." Momma said over the phone.

"You best get home right now."

"Yes mommaa" Asia whined as she hung up the phone.

"Damnit momma" she whispered as she stomped back to the man impatiently waiting on her.

"What's up?" J asked when she walked back over to him.

"I need to go home." She pouted looking up at him.

"I'm sorry Hope." she apologized.

"Aye, its ight." he said lifting her chin with his finger.

"Yeah."  She sighed 

"Bye J." she said giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking into the sea of people,and eventually out the door.

THIRD P.O.V

"Where Sia at?" Kyle asked after finding Hope sitting by himself

"Home." He responded, taking a sip of the vodka in his red solo cup.

"Dayummm she left you like that white chick on Disney." Kyle said, shaking his head.

"What the fuck is you talking about." J chuckled.

Kyle was a sight to see when drunk.

"You know the one that played with rats and shit."

"You mean Cinderella?"

"Yeahh." Kyle slurred.

"Nasty rat bitch." he said before walking back to the bar.

"I guess she did." Hope said under his breath.

His hood Cinderella.

ⒸKREAMLIX

ⒸKREAMLIX