2ND STREET

----

( yall cant tell me this not somebody's 2000s bf)

----

"Girl I'm telling you he is sooo fine."

Asia said, rolling around her friend's bed.

"Girl you have been rolling on my bed talking bout how fine he is for the last 10 minutes."

"Okay?" Asia questioned sitting up and looking at her friend.

Shanti spun around in her pink fluffy desk chair.

"So, do somethin bout it."

"Girl please, he don't want me, he probably don't even like black girls."

"Bitch I know you fuckin lyin." Shanti said, giving the hand and turning back around to her vanity mirror.

"That boy has lived in the hood his whole life, and you telling me he don't like black folks? Hell, that man basically a n*gga at this point."

"That don't mean he like black girls." Asia said, looking through Shanti's closet.

"Mhm" Shanti responded, rolling her eyes.

"Girl, we gonna needa stop by my house to find me some shoes cuz your feet big as hell." Asia said, closing the closet door.

"Girl shut the fuck up." Shanti said walking out the door.

----

Asia and Shanti were on the way to a party Kyle was hosting.

"Aye Kyle open this damn door, I know you in there boy." Shanti said, rapping on the door.

"Hold on women, damn!" said Kyle's muffled voice through the door.

"What you want?" he said, opening the door.

"N*gga watch your tone." She said with an attitude.

"And what you mean ' what we want ?' you know we here for the party dumbass."

"Bitch it's still sun out, and you show up at my door talkin bout a party. why yo ass so early?" Kyle said, letting them in.

"Boy shut yo ass up, don't act like you wasn't blowing up my phone last night." Shanti said plopping down on the couch.

" I WASN'T!" Kyle said dramatically, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Ight lil boy." she said while opening her compact mirror.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Asia announced while walking up the stairs.

----