PART 2

WHEN I GOT TO KNOW WHO ARE YOU. WILL THINGS CHANGE?

Y/N's POV

 I was lost in my thoughts, when someone knocked the door, I snapped back and said   "come in"  in a calm voice.

When Mr. Jeon came in,

"Doctor, can we talk?" he peeked in.

"Ohh, Mr. Jeon, Of course, please have a seat." I said and he nodded.

"Thank you. I want to know that there is any way of memory gain so we can apply if he loses his memories, so can we do something on that?" He asked.

 "Yes, Mr. Jeon. There is an option of regain memory. Medical Science is very developed now days. But we have to analyse the whole case of brain. But we can do  this." I told him.

"Doctor, please do anything that is possible, We can't bear to lose him again." he said while tearing up.

'AGAIN!!!! What does he meant by again.' I said to myself.

"Of course Mr. Jeon. We will do our best." I said while handling him the glass of water.

"Thank you Doctor." He said after drinking a bit.

"That's fine Mr. Jeon, Please don't be formal, and you can call me Y/N."

I don't know why I said that I always keep my personal things away from my profession. Then why I told him to not to be formal with me. I am so confuse right now. 

'What the FUCK is happening with me????? Arrggghhhhhhhh' I said in my mind.

"Ohh!! You can also call me JUNGKOOK." he said with a little smile but with tears in his eyes, as he continues "Ok then Y/N, I'll take my leave, I have things to settle please inform me if he gets conscious. This is my card, please call me." he said while giving me card.

I gladly accepted the card while slightly bowing towards him and he also bowed a bit and then he left.

Then I sat down on my chair when something got my attention THE CARD

(This card is made by me. It has nothing to do with Idols and the BTS itself.)

THE FUCKING CARD

'OHH MY GOD!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK. He is Managing Director of BANGATN SONYEONDAN.'I said to myself in awe.

'That means that Taehyung is KIM TAEHYUNG the CEO of BTS. The biggest company in Korea. Even this hospital belongs to them. OH MY GOD. That mean he is my BOSS.'  I was obviously not in my senses.

Then again something got my attention '1 minute!!! It mean the MD of BTS broke in front of me? Why he told me to call him JUNGKOOK? Why the hell I am always thinking about them. Arrgghhh.' 

'But wait, Will anything changes, just because he is my boss? No. For now , He is just my PATIENT, That's it. That's FUCKING it. Now Y/N calm down and focus on the other cases.' I said to my self while rubbing my temples and breathing in.

AUTHOR's POV

She was thinking that, It is just her imagination. That's why she is feeling weird. But little did she know that everything is real and from now on, EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE IN HER NORMAL LIFE. HER NORMAL LIFE WILL NOT BE NORMAL FROM NOW ON.

To be continued.

Hii guys 

It was the second chapter of the book please vote if you like it.....

I am new to this, but I am trying make a good story I hope you will support me 

I hope you will like this 

please if you like it, follow me and vote for the book and share with other armies 

If you have any suggestion please leave a comment.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thank you 

Peace out

BORAHAE💜💜💜💜