PART 1

THERE WAS SOMTETHING IN HIM

Y/N's POV

I was in my cabin checking some patient's X-RAYS. Then I got a call from Dr. Jessica

I picked the call "Dr. Y/N, There is an emergency, patient has lost a lot of blood, please come 
ASAP."

  I got up from seat and ran towards the operation theatre. When I reached there a team of nurses were ready with the surgical gown, bouffant-style cap. face mask, latex gloves, clog-rubber shoes.

I quickly wore all of the things and went to sanitation area to clean my self and then I entered in the OT.  Dr. Jessica have already started with the cleaning the blood and to blood transfusion. Then I came and inspect the situation to proceed further

When I looked at the patient, I don't know my heart suddenly clenched by looking his situation I don't know why my heart was paining. Unknowingly my tears started falling down I couldn't control myself. I was just staring at face and bruises on in face.

Then one voice came into my ears "Dr. Y/N, We are ready for the surgery"  I snapped out of my thoughts and instructed them for the procedure.

we started the surgery patient have the injury at back of head which was deep and may there is chance of memory loss. 

and fractured bones of hand and right leg which is not that major but still the main problem is head injury.

We started the surgery so that the blood clot can be removed.

 2 HOURS LATER

 I got out of the OT, the surgery was successful. I was so scared at this operation because I don't know what got into me, I have deal with many critical cases but this was different. It felt like if I lost this case then there is no tomorrow. THANK GOD, he is safe.

Then a nurse came to me and gave me some papers and I read them and signed them, when i saw a boy rushing towards my direction, 

He was panting very badly and sweat were dipping from his forehead, he stopped in front of me,

and he spoke continuously "Doctor how is he? Is he alright, right? Nothing happened to him right? Please Doctor say something." 

"Sir please calm down, please relax for a minute and let me speak. Firstly the patient is alright and the surgery was successful and he is out of danger." I said and paused and then i spoke again,

"Would you mind to introduce yourself so that we can continue" I said, and then he introduced himself "Ohh I am really sorry. My name is JEON JUNGKOOK, I am Taehyung's best friend."  

'Oh so his name is Taehyung'  I said to myself 

"Mr. Jeon calm down he is fine, but there is one problem." is said and his expression changed and turned into more worried.  "Problem. what is the problem." he said in hurry.

"Mr. Jeon, the blood clot has been removed, but the injury is so deep and there is high chances of memory loss." I said to him. He shattered  fell on the ground.

I got worried and try to hold him and helped him to sit. 

"Mr. Jeon I can understand your situation, but please calm down." Y/N said calmly.

"Doctor, you can't do anything? Please do something, I beg you. Do something about his  memory." Jungkook requested, desperately.

"Mr. Jeon, I am really sorry, but we can't do anything about it. Please control yourself.   I will try my best to treat Taehyung-ssi. Please do the formalities its important and here is my card. Meet me after that in my cabin. And patient need time to wake up after that you can meet him." She told him.

"Thank you so much Doctor" Jungkook said.

"Your welcome Mr. Jeon. I'll take my leave then" Y/N left. 

Then I left the place and went towards my cabin.

Right now I am sitting in my cabin, I just drank some water and now I am trying to calm myself down, but its not working at all. My whole mind in on Taehyung, I am not able to understand, why I am feeling this way. Why this weird feeling is suddenly building up in me. I don't even know him. then why I was tearing up by looking at him in that state.

'WHO ARE YOU TAEHYUNG. WHY YOU ARE AFFECTING ME SO MUCH' 

To be continued........

GUYS 

This was the first chapter 1 of book hope you guys like it.

English is not my first language so bear with me, if there is some grammar mistake please correct me. But please don't be rude.

and if you have suggestions please let me know......leave a comment 

and don't forget to vote🙏🙏

PLEASE BE SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY 

AND GET WELL SOON MOCHI ARMY LOVES YOU😭😭😭💜💜💜

peace out

BORAHAE💜💜💜💜