PART 3

HE WAS NOT SAYING ANYTHING, BUT I CAN HEAR HIM

Y/N's POV

I was getting ready to go home because my shift was over and I was tired, after I packed my stuff. I walked out of my cabin. Then I don't know why I had a sudden urge to check on Taehyung. So I walked towards ICU.

Then I entered in ICU and after watching him lying on the bed surrounded by a lot of machines. My heart clenched again, I had tears in my eyes which were ready to fall anytime. I walked towards him and seated down on the chair beside the bed. I was just staring at his bare face. In the whole room there was nothing but silence.

But in that silence there was something which was audible and that was his HEARTBEAT.

I leaned towards his chest and place my ear on him lightly, I was listening to his heartbeat and it was the calmest thing I've ever heard in my entire life

Then suddenly I stepped back when reality hits me hard, I was shocked 'What the hell you were doing Y/N? Are you out of your mind?' My sub-conscious mind asked me. ' Oh My God what is happening with me? Why I am suddenly acting all strange?' I questioned to myself.

But after, now I saw him I don't wanna go home for sure. So I settled myself on the couch and I was staring at him with tears flowing from the corner of my eyes and after sometime darkness consumed me.

AUTHOR's POV 

In the morning Y/N was still sleeping in the ICU, when nurse came to check Taehyung. Nurse was surprised after she saw Y/N sleeping on the couch. She stepped towards her and tried to wake her up.

"Dr. Y/N, please wake up."  Nurse said while tapping on her shoulder gently, Y/N flinched by a sudden touch and opened her eyes trying to analyse what's going on around her, and she started getting flashbacks from last night. that how she decided to not to go home yesterday night. She snapped out of her thoughts when a voice called her.

 "Dr. Y/N, why are you here? You didn't went home? I thought you were at your home." Nurse said in confusion.

"Umm...Yeah, I didn't went home." Y/N told her awkwardly, But that awkwardness turned into anger all of a sudden when something caught her attention and she started to yell at the nurse not too loud but surely in very angry tone "You guys are not responsible at all, no one came at night to take a look at patient's condition. I told you guys right? That he is important case, but none of you have a sense of responsibility. What if something happens to him at night? Will you take the responsibility? Do you even know who he is?" She yelled at her, it will be a lie that if she says that she was here because no one came, but she was angry at the staff, what if happens to him in real? she thought and continued "Tell me, do you know who he is?" She demanded in anger.

"No, Dr. Y/N. I don't know who is he. I am sorry Dr. Y/N for my irresponsibility. It'll never happen again."  Nurse said while looking down. Nurse was scared because of two things. First, that Y/N was right what if something happens to him? Then according to scheduled staff have to pay for the loss and even legal action will be taken against them. Second, she cannot argue with Y/N because she is senior Surgeon. If she complains against her, her medical career will be over. That's why she accepted her mistake and apologised to Y/N on the spot.

"He is KIM TAEHYUNG. The CEO of BANGTAN SONYEONDAN and OWNER of this hospital." Y/N said directly piercing into her eyes which was widen by the sudden statement made by Y/N. She was shocked and more tensed now, that what will happen if something happens to her boss. The only thought came into her mind was that SHE FUCKED UP VERY BADLY and IS SHE IS GONNA BE FIRED? She came out of her thoughts when Y/N spoke again.

"Now listen to me carefully, I don't want any irresponsible behaviour from now on, he is very important case and I want you guys to provide your best. And this news shouldn't get out to the media from our side. Tell everyone to be attentive while working and even when they are around the patient. UNDERSTOOD." Y/N told her in the angriest way possible not too loud but in her eyes there was anger visible.

"Yes, I understand Dr. Y/N, and I'll tell everyone ASAP. This will never happen again, I assure you." She said without giving a second thought, because she knew the consequences very well.

Y/N nodded and went towards Taehyung who was still unconscious. As soon as Y/N eyes travelled to Taehyung her anger fade away and again tears took place. She told nurse to do her job and decided to leave for her cabin so she can change and get ready for her job. 

Y/N's body was aching because she slept on a couch in an uncomfortable position the only thought was in her mind was 'When is going to wake up' although she knew that, his situation is not very good and it'll take some time. But her heart knew that he wasn't just her PATIENT or BOSS. He is more than that. But she is still trying to convince herself that 'No, He is just my patient. That's it.'  

 So who will win her heart or mind?

To be continued......

Guys I hope you all are doing great ........

this was the third chapter of book. I hope you will like it. I know it is bit long but bear with me to convey the story properly. I have made it long. This book will not be long its a short book.

Please do support and if you are reading this and liking it don't forget to VOTE it will help me to grow...

please share you thoughts and suggestion in comment. And share with you other army friends

Have a nice day and

BORAHAE💜💜💜💜💜