PART 19

THE PATH THAT GOES FROM
THE EYES TO THE LIPS,
IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT YOUR EYES
MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU.

TAEHYUNG's POV

"Is everything ready?" I asked and nodded.
Then I covered myself with duvet and closed my eyes.

Suddenly door busted and my baby entered, I can hear her panting. She came closer to me.

I felt her soft hands touching my face, and I felt something wet on my hands. She was crying, 'Oh... My... I didn't do all these to make you cry baby. I'm sorry, but I didn't had an option.' 

I slowly opened my eyes, just to see her puffed and swollen eyes, red cheeks from tears were flowing non stop, her plumpy lips which were trembling because of crying.

I felt pang in my heart, "Baby... Stop crying... I-I'm okay." I whispered weakly.

"Tae.. how-how did this all happened... You were okay till morning." She said between hiccups.

I lifted my head and wiped her tears, and sat up slowly didn't want to be caught.
"I don't know Baby.... I just felt a sudden headache, and I passed out." I said boring into her, eyes which were red because of crying.

"Let's go to hospital Tae... I'll check you there, I told you not to take- Tension.... But youjbzvh." She said some gibberish..... And started crying again.

I was fast enough to secure her in my embrace, she buried her face in my chest and was crying regularly..... I kept on caressing her back and cooed some soft words in her ears.

She broke the hug and gaped at me, "Come on Tae lets go to hospital." She stood up and started gathering things for me.

'What should I do now?' I thought.

And then the door again busted and my three Messiahs came.

Y/N gazed at them in confusion, "Thank God you guys came, come on help me to take him to the car.... We've to go hospital." She said.

"Y/N there's no need of that." She furrowed her eyebrows at Jimin's words, "What are you saying... Look at his condition." She said a bit annoyed.

"Y/N... We've already consulted the doctor, he said it's because of extreme stress he taking in last few days. Here are the reports." Hoseok Hyung said and handed her the reports.

She immediately took them and started to study the reports. "Thank god report are fine. But... He is still weak." I rolled my eyes at these three people in front of me.

"Why did you guys made me weak in these reports." I used telepathy.

"Are you dumb... Bitch... If we didn't made you weak. How we would able to make her stay here." Jimin replied with telepathy.

"Shut up you, Fucker." I glared at Jimin.
"My Ass.... Bitch." Jimin glared back.

'These guys.... Always talk to each other. Where am I in this?' Jungkook thought and pouted.