PART 10

I BELONG TO YOU,
I'VE BELONGED TO YOU,
SINCE THE BEGINNING,
SINCE BEFORE I EVER KNEW THAT I DID

TAEHYUNG's POV

My baby is hugging me right now.... I can't believe that all of these things are true....  It's so good to be true... I sighed and lifted my baby.... She gasped as I took her to the couch and sat down and settled her on my lap.

I just love this feeling... Now she is mine.... I smiled and she looked at me with confuse eyes.... She is so cute....

"Tae, Why are you looking like that." She said while blushing..... 'Baby don't do that.... Or else I won't able to control.... I swear.' I thought....

"Umm... Nothing ... But I don't believe... That You're finally mine. I mean the dream I saw everyday since 3 month..... It became true..." I said with a sigh.... and place my hand on her tiny waist. She blushed after listening my words.... but soon confusion took over ger beautiful face....

 "3 Months..... But we met a Month ago." She asked in a daze.... I chuckled and sighed..... and said

 "No Baby, We didn't met a month ago....." She furrowed her eyebrows... I smiled and said... "We met 3 Months ago." I know she don't remember anything.... 

"Huh!!!.... How... I mean.... where.... I don't.... Umm...-" I cut her off and said,

"Relax baby... I know.... don't worry.... I'll tell you... We met at cemetery" She looked at me... and parted her lips to say something.... but she didn't said anything..... "Remember a guy returned you your wallet... at cemetery" Her eyes widened and she said

"That guy was you?" She gasped... I couldn't help but titter at her cuteness...

"Yup.... That was me... and from that day.... You're the only one in my mind. From that day I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU." I said and her eyes were getting teary... her smile started to fade and she just hugged me.... and she was tearing up.... 

"Baby.... What happened... Why are you crying..? Did I do something? Tell me please..... Don't scare me.." I cooed her.... She sniffed a few times and looked at me...

"You idiot...." she said wiping her tears... 'Huh? Why am I an idiot?' I question myself... "Why didn't to tell earlier.... You know from past 1 month... I always think that you and me can't be together... It was so difficult to handle that pain and if you told me earlier about this.... I don't have to go through the pain" She sniffed and hit my arm.... 

"Sorry baby... I was scared that you will reject me.... That's why i didn't tell..." I rubbed my nape... awkwardly... 

She chuckled and all of suddenly pull my collar of shirt and kissed me.... and I kissed back.... my hand were caressing her waist and hips .... I pulled her close.... Our lips were perfect fits in each other..... We broke the kiss .... 

"I Love You Baby" I whispered and we just stared at each other.

After some more minutes she glanced at her watch.