PART 9

YOU'RE MINE,
ONLY MINE.
I DON'T SHARE

AUTHOR's POV

Y/N was upset though she realise why she always feels different around Taehyung and her love for him. But she knew who she is and who Taehyung is. There is difference of sky and ocean between them. Y/N is a middle class girl and Taehyung is her boss and CEO of one of the biggest company is the country, It's is nearly impossible that Taehyung will fall for her.

But little did she knew, that Taehyung was madly in love with her. She means everything to him. The fact was Taehyung had been in this industry for more than 4 years. He met a lot of people and a lot of women crossed his path almost everyday in last 4 years, but he never felt this way with any of them. 

Y/N was lost in her thoughts because for her, it's all was new, she never been in love and she never had any relationship in her life. She doesn't have time for all this before as she was always busy in her studies. This all was new and the thought of that Taehyung will never love her was breaking her heart. 

1 MONTH LATER

1 month passed in this mean time Y/N tried her best to treat Taehyung and Taehyung tried his best to not to smash his lips on Y/N, He was craving to taste them, but he doesn't want her to thing that Taehyung is a creep who just wants her body. That's why he wanted to get recovered and then he was going to propose her. Y/N was also very desperate to tell her feelings to Taehyung. She doesn't want to keep to herself and then regret that she couldn't tell. Even if won't feel the same she just want to tell him.

She thought after Taehyung will get recovered she will meet him and tell him.

Taehyung is fully recovered now and going to discharge today..... Taehyung and Y/N having some discussion about Taehyung's health.....

"Taehyung.... Please be careful... Take medicines at time.... and don't take stress, it's not good for your health. Understand?" She was scolding him like a kid and he was just staring at her and smiling that how cute she look while scolding him.

 "Tae.... Do you understand?" She said snapping fingers in front of his eyes. He came back to reality and blink his eyes for a while.

"Huh.... Umm Yeah... I understand... Bab- Y/N... Don't worry, I'll take care..." He said and Y/N nodded....

"Umm... Tae... If you don't mind.... can I ask you something?" Y/N said nervously 

"Ah... Of course... Please tell..." Taehyung said with concern

"Mm.... Actually..... I was thinking that... is it okay, to meet each other outside the hospital... I mean to you know..... Can we meet again?" Y/N was nervous as hell... Meanwhile Taehyung was surprised on her question....It was exactly what he wanted to ask her. Taehyung was very happy. I mean why not that's what he wants from last 3 months.

"Uh.... Of course .... Why not ... we can meet anytime... whenever you want...." He said without wasting a minute. Y/N was shocked... because to be honest she haven't expected this... But yet she was happy that at least she can tell him....