PART 23

YOU'RE ALL I EVER WANTED,
YOU'RE ALL I EVER NEEDED.
AND,
I CAN DO ANYTHING TO KEEP YOU WITH ME.

AUTHOR's POV

It was a sunny day, sunshine was brimming through the car windows making her eyes glow like they wasn't glowing already.

The another individual driving beside her was in awestruck 'No... Matter how much I look at this woman, her Beauty always make me wonder, is she real?'  he thought while shaking his head lightly while smiling.

And her eyes were observing everything that came in the way. Her curious gaze was waiting for the surprise that he has mentioned before.

He turned the steering wheel towards the left and the car entered in the gate.

She saw a small house if front of a pond, surrounded by trees and greenery.

She frowned and kind of disappointed because Taehyung just took her from one house to another. But still she didn't want to spoil their time so she didn't said anything rather smile.

And actually the location was beautiful, the house was made up of glass and everything can be seen from inside.

Taehyung looked at her, she was looking the pond with shimmering eyes. He smirked and went behind her, and suddenly picked her up in the bridal style.

She yelped at his sudden action, "Tae... What are you doing?" She squeaked.

And he just showed his boxy smile while walking into that small house. He opened the gate with his foot and entered in the house.

He carried her to the backside of the house, which she didn't saw.

A loud gasp left from Y/N's mouth when she saw the back yard was covered with flowers and there was table for two.

Taehyung gently make her sat on the chair. "Tae... What is all this..." She asked as she was very overwhelmed.

"I just wanted to do something special for you.... But .... This is not the real surprise." His voice was tender and loving.

She cocked her eyebrow wondering what's the real surprise then.

"Then tell me...!!!" She said really fast and curiously.

He chuckled at her restlessness "No... Not now... First we'll have lunch." He said making her pout.

"Tae... Please.. tell me." She whined like a child, which made Taehyung laugh even more.

"Let's have the food baby... I know you're hungry." He said while serving her some of her favorite Pasta.

After seeing the food, her mouth waters and agreed that she is actually hungry.

They both have there lunch, Taehyung was touching her time to time telling her that, how much he loves her. Like he giving assurance that he's with her. And they talked while eating.

After eating, Now Y/N was getting restless she wants to know the surprise, Taehyung took her hand and guided her inside, he approached the living area.