chapter seven ↴

we continued to walk until we reached the guest cabin.

"that's where i was taken." jess spoke quietly. i could see the broken window and blood. we continued to walk and i saw the huge blood spot from where i was dragged. 

"that's where i was dragged." i said observing the large pool of blood that seeped through the snow.

"that's a lot of blood." matt said looking over the snow. i hummed and we walked through the thick unsettling woods.

"are you guys feeling alright?" i asked. i didn't get a response. i turned around and they were gone. gone, i was all alone again. "what?" i whispered quietly. i turned back around shakily. i hated being alone. especially now. i miss my mom. i miss my dad. i miss my sister. i miss josh. i miss sam. i miss everyone.

i slowly kept walking, i found the cabin. "thank god." i whispered as i paced my step up a little more. i walked up the steps shakily and attempted to open the door. it was locked. i began to pound on the door. the door knob rattled and i was met with sam, ashley, and chris standing there.

"woah, woah." ashley whispered taking a step back making room for me to come in.

"oh my god, harp?" sam said.

"harper!" chris yelled helping me inside. ashley helped too. "what happened?"

"theres a monster, it sounds dumb but you have to believe me, i mean look at me, i-i found jess and matt but i lost them again!" i slightly yelled.

"wait, jess? shes alive?!" chris asked. suddenly another pounding on the door could be heard. sam left my side to help chris open the door for whoever was there.

"are you sure you're okay?" ashley asked my putting her arm around my shoulder.

"yeah, i will be. as long as we make it out here alive." i spoke looking at her smiling. she grinned and we saw emily running in. 

"wait, why the hell are you wearing matt's jacket?" emily spat.

"are you fucking kidding me? that's your immediate ultimate worry? not, is he alive, or are you okay? well he's fucking alive!" i ripped the jacket off and threw it at her tearing up. why is she such an asshole. everyone's eyes widened as they saw all the cuts on my skin. i put my head in my hands and began to cry. the coldness hurt my cuts.

"n-no, its okay put it back on." emily said quietly helping me put on the jacket. "im sorry."

"what happened guys?" chris asked looking down as we sat.

"there's a fucking monster." i said looking up from my hands. "and it did all of this." i continued referring to my cuts.

"i saw it too." emily said nodding and looking down.