Chapter:42

I woke up in a dark room... oh yeah I forgot this is the guest room in the Curtis house. My stomach eased with pain Ashley was on the mattress on the ground. I stumbled out of the room looking like a mess.

I decided to get dress and wear my Blue Skinny jeans and a Pink/salmon coloured plaid shirt.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!" Soda yelled as Mack slapped his arm.

"Two-bit,Grace! Ya'll getting married after we open presents!" Mack spoke as she sat under the tree opening her gifts.

Mack had gotten..

Book mark,Golden head band with a Bow on it from Vienna

Hair spray and a Red and white Polka dotted High skirt from Ashley.

Silver necklace with Her Birth stone on it from Soda.

White Sunglasses and a Beach hat and Blue flip flops from Pony boy.

Blue bracelet and Light brown Cow girl boots from Darry.

Lip stick and Silver earrings and Nail polish and White and Blue tennis shoes

From the girls.

No ones P.O.V

Everyone opened all of their presents and went to the church where Two-Bit and Grace were getting married.

......After the ceremony everyone just went to the Curtis house and had a small wedding party.

The night glowed as Soda and Mack were sitting on the snowy hill and watched the moon fluster in the night sky.

"Well we should get some rest for tomorrow" soda spoke up.

"Yeah" Mack replied as they walked in and went to sleep...

The next day.....

"MACK YOUR GETTIN MARRIED!" Squealed the girls.

"I forgot" Mack replied as they made her change into a Strapless Mermaid dress with a little poof at the bottom. They curled her hair and painted her nails Silver.

As they walked down the Aisle Sodas eyes were on her. The order was this...

Steve&Roxy-Best man&Maid of honour
Ashley&Dally.

Pony&Felicia
Johnny&Vienna
Darry&Jade
Two-bit&Grace

After the ceremony they had another get together at the Curtis place.

"HAPPY JANUARY 1st!" Shouted Steve as he chugged a can of beer back within a Minute.