Chapter36:Lost in New York

I wake up in the airport all alone and afraid. I miss the gang they're my family.

Maybe this is how its had to be. Me Alone in New York. one of the biggest Cities of the World.

I'm sick of staying in the air port its eleven O'clock i slept for a good Hour.

On the plane...

"Ladies and Gentle Man we will be arriving in Alabama in about a minute" the lady spoke.

"Guys we Have too find a Train to New York" soda said sounding worried.

"Yeah once we get to Tulsa Oklahoma" Steve spoke as they grabbed their stuff and left the plane.

"Maybe she misses us?" Two-Bit asked sounding Alarmed.

"C'mon let get to Tulsa Train station" Darry shouted as they left back on the plane to go to Tulsa.

Mac's P.O.V

I decided to leave and call a Taxi luckily I have Graces money and my money. so in total i have about $105.00 with me.

As I pulled in front of the Hotel Plaza i decided to get a room booked and book Train tickets right away the faster I get home the faster it all ends.

As I walked up into my room all I had to wear were my close on now and my Suit case which had, Four short shorts and three T-Shirts and two Pyjamas and two Tank tops. And Three Crop tops.

I put my hair in a messy bun and decided to walk around New York.

I came back to the hotel once it had started to heavy Pour rain.

I could deal with being alone in a Big City no big deal (Sarcastic).

I waited for my Cell to ring. I bought the Train ticket which leaves in Three days.

I gazed up into the Dark Midnight sky. i could actually see the sky since I was on the twelfth Floor. i wondered if Soda is thinking if me.

Soda's P.O.V

I look up into the Dark beautiful Midnight sky wondering if Mack was Watching the Sky.

I was at home we had gotten the Tickets and we would leave in three days to get her. we would call her Cell but we couldn't get a Connection.

I hope our Love is truly Strong enough to keep us alive waiting for each other.

I looked up and see a woman with Blonde hair....

"HEY SODA!" She yelled Crap! Its Sandy!.

"What do you want Sandy?" I asked annoyed.

"This" she said that and kissed me so i quickly shoved her off.

"What the Hell Sandy i Do Not love you i regret ever loving you!" I spoke harshly.

"Fine have that Bitch Mack but I will hurt in a way you'll never no" she snapped at me and left walking away.

I came inside and explained to the gang what had happened Steve wanted to go kill Sandy.

It's been three days so u had decided to go on the train to New York. Luckily I had my cell so when we get into the city I'll call her since on the train i cant get any signal.

Mack's P.O.V

Well it's been three days so I'm boarding the train in Tulsa and when I get there I'll call the boys and Soda's Cell.

As the train moved there was another train but it was going to New York. A boy was standing up against the window drinking a beer. he seemed like two-Bit.

Sill Two-Bit.. TWO-BIT? I questioned recognizing that that was him and the gang. Oh dear they went to New York and I'm going to Tulsa.

As soon as I got off the train Soda called my cell i answered it.

"Hey Baby where are ya? Were in New york" he spoke.

"Umm I'm in Tulsa" i replied.

"What?" He spoke.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay we'll be there soon" he replied.

"Okay love Ya bye" i said hanging up god I cannot believe this is happening.

"Hey Baby" one drunken Soc spoke.

I ignored him as I grabbed my stuff.And walked away.

"Hey Toots your Butt sure is a nice view" he chuckled

"Shut the Hell up" i spat at him as soon as I made my way inside the house i locked the door and went to sodas Room.

"MACK?" Some ones yelled i jumped off the bed and ran to see just Dallas.

"DALLAS!" I yelled hugging him.

"Hey I stayed behind. Roxy went to look for ya in New York and Soda called Bucks and told me you came here when they went to NewYork." He spoke as we both stopped hugging each other.

"Oh." Thats all I had said.

"Listen when they come back we agreed that You and Grace should get some Cousin time. I got some Train tickets for you two to go to Iowa to visit your aunt" he spoke.

"I cant go back my parents are there" I replied.

"Than don't tell" he answers back before sitting on the couch.

"Shouldn't you be watching your Babies?" I asked while making some Cake.

"Shouldn't you bud out of my business?" He questioned and snapped back at me.

"Sorry for asking" I said making the Chocolate cake.

Authors note:

What did you all think of the whole thing? Please Comment,Vote and Read the next chapter.

Ya'll rock... You All are my Fans/Readers i am so thankful that I have an A-amazing Readers who Comment i love hearing you all comment on it.

Any ideas? DO NOT BE SCARED TO TELL ME!! Lol i love hearing Ideas.

Thank you guys,

XOXO

Always,

Missey101