Chapter 49

"Well the doctor told me that the baby survived which is a miracle and that Mac should be waking up sometime this week or next week" replied soda.

"Aw it's gonna be okay lil buddy" Darry said comforting his brother.

"I sure hope so, Vienna what happened to you?!" Soda asked.

"Oh you know Socs beating me up same as usual" she replied.

"I'm gonna kill those bastards I'll be back" Dally raced out. Vienna was like Dally's lil kid sister you mess with her dal hunts you down.

Mac was lying there still in that coma, man I should've taken her it's my fault I don't know anymore seems my life is always having someone almost die.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and I smiled real big I hope she remembers me.

"Soda I'm so sorry" she said as I told her to hush I kissed her forehead and left the room letting her rest.

"So soda is she all right?" Roxy asked.

"Yep I'm letting her rest for now, where's Dally?" Soda asked as Dallas came in bloody.

"I beat up them Socs who attacked Vienna" he replied as we walked back to the house Roxy and Dallas went home with the twins and pony boy went to sleep same as Darry and Jade. Two bit and grace went home and Steve and Ashley went home.

                   The next day Mack came over all fine and layer down on the couch since she had to take it easy. Dallas,Roxy and the kids came as well. Dallen looks like Dallas just hopefully he doesn't act like Dallas. Nicole looks like Roxy she has long brown curly hair. The twins are one years old already. Mackenzie is now five months or so pregnant can't wait until I see my twins.

            Penelope and pony were sitting on our porch swing that Darry bought for us. Those too are really cute together. Johnny and Vienna are in the living room with two bit and grace and the rest of the gang watching  Mickey Mouse.

"Hey Mack" I replied kissing her on her head and sitting next to her as she put her head on my lap as she payed down reading a magazine. "Hey who wants to go to the dingo with me?" Dallas asked as I put my hand up.

"Alrighty then two bit,soda and Steve come with me well have a guys night just without Darry and pony and Johnny" Dallas replied.

"Call us when your in jail" laughed Roxy. The twins were sleeping in a spare room for their nap.

"So two bit you and grace gonna try again for children?" Dallas replied.

"No she still is pretty sad about it so maybe next year or so we're not really in a hurry to have kids if you know what I'm saying man" two bit replied.

"I hear ya"replied Dallas.

"Some days I wish I could be single again what about you guys?" Steve asked.

"No,now that I'm with Roxy I haven't been in jail a lot" replied Dallas.

"No , since I'm with Mack girls have stopped flirting with me and giving me their numbers so it's all good" I replied.

"Kinda but I'm happy with grace thou" two bit replied.

"Now two if you and grace had two kids a boy and a girl what would you name them?"I asked.

"James Mickey Matthews or Maria Minnie Matthews " replied two bit.

"Ha get it M.M.M. Maria Minnie Matthews" Steve snorted.

"Ha that is so funny" Dallas replied in a sarcastic way. We entered The Dingo and sat at the booth eating our cheese burgers and pop.

"So guys since soda and I are working full time were now making  five fifty an hour" replied Steve.

"That's good I finally found a job stealing parts for cars. My boss said he will bail me out of jail if I ever get caught and he pays me six dollars per item I steal. Sure he's a soc but still I'm making money" Dallas replied.

"It's nice having a guys day out without the children"replied two bit. We all payed and started walking home. We decided to watch some movie all together.

By the time it hit ten o'clock everyone went home, Mack and I went home.