Chapter18-News part2of2

Roxy's P.O.V

4 months later....

I was four months pregnant and Grace was three months.

Dally and I were going to the hospital to see if our child or Children were boy or Girl.

As we entered the doctor had lead us to the room and as the doctor gave me the ultrasound dally gripped my hands tight.

"Well Roxy... And Dallas it seems that your having... Twins!" Th doctor said with Delight.

"Twins?" Dallas asked in shock.

"Yes!... I am not sure if its boys or girls but its Twins" the doctor reassured as we left Dally cracked a smile.

"What dal?" I asked. As he kneeled down on one knee and pulled out a silver diamond ring out.

(The ring in the video is her engagement ring)

"Will you Roxanne Elizabeth Tanner marry me?" He asked.

"Yes!" I say and jumping into his arms and hugging him as he slid the ring on.

We entered the Curtis house and they all asked us question and we told them about the Twins and The engagement.

"I knew ya do it Dal" two-But says putting an arm around his shoulders.

"Get your arm off before i cut it off" growled Dal.

"Ooo Feisty okay dal" two says backing up.

"So whens the wedding?" Ashley asked sitting on Steve's Lap.

"February 14th 1965" Roxy replied while holding Dallas's hand with a grin.

"Awe... Who is your bridesmaids?" Asked Jade and Vienna.

" Well Mackenzie would be Made of Honour and Grace,Vienna,Jade,Ashley would be bridesmaids.

"Okay! We should go shopping!" Squealed Jade as she sat on Darry's Lap.

"Later. The babies are suppose to be born in November 1964." Roxy spoke.

"Oh so laters the wedding" Vienna says quietly while playing cards with Pony boy and Johnny.

"Yeah." Roxy says sitting next to Grace.

"Congratulations! I'm very Happy Roxy" Grace says.

Two days later......

"Ugh." Roxy groans from the Curtis boys couch.

"C'mon Roxy eat some eggs." Ordered Dally.

"No!." Snapped Roxy.

"Jeez why you so Cranky?" Dally replied.

"Uh... I don't know being Pregnant might be the answer" Roxy says in a sarcastic tone.

"I got Cake" Two-Bit says.

"Move out of the way Bitches.. Pregnant lady coming threw!" Yelled Roxy as she shoved everybody and started eating the piece.

"Damn. Pregnant woman sure can run" joked Steve.

"Dang Pregnant woman are scary" Chuckles Two-Bit as Grace slaps his arm.

"I was thinking..." Ashley says coming out of her room now since her and Grace were not sharing it due to Grace lives with Two-Bit now.

"Oh god what...?" Groaned Steve.

"We throw a party here!" Ashley suggests as she kissed Steve on the fore head.

"Yeah! We can invite Tim shepherds gang and Buck" Dallas and Steve added.