Chapter40:Grace

I was walking down a back alley i told Two i would meet him at the Curtis house.

I heard the roaring of a car engine it was a Soc Mobil. Oh God why me? I just got a manicure. I just got a Hair cut.

They were chasing me, Oh god i kept running with my heart racing every second. I ran so fast I couldn't even see all i saw was Blurs. I stopped by an Ice cream shop for a break the Soc's Lost me.

One Soc thou came in Particular it was Berry? I think. Wait know she has red hair maybe Straw berry? CHERRY! Yes thats her name. She sat beside me.

"Hi I'm Sherry Valance but people call me Cherry. Your Grace?" She asked as i shaken her arm.

"Yeah I'm Grace. Oh by the way maybe next time tell your little Gang Bangers to stay the Hell away from me. Because I'm G to the Grace The Grace. I'll whoop ya butt if I have to ya hear?" I asked getting in all her face.

"Yes i do" that was all she said as I left i marched out proud. Good for you Grace. i thought.

Suddenly Soc's were following me again. Seriously? Cant they go follow around their own Kind?. Their Stalkers.

I ran until i literally ran threw the Curtis house and crashed into Two-Bit.

"Woah Babe if ya wanted me why didn't ya call?" He asked with a wink.

"Two-Bit S-Soc's W-Were Ch-Chas-Chasing M-Me" i stuttered out of breath.

"Listen after all i said yesterday I'm sorry -WAIT WHAT?!" He yelled.

"Were they hurting my pregnant wife?" He asked.

"Two I'm not pregnant until I take the test." I said.

"Whats going on?" Darry asked seeing Grace sweaty.

"Soc's Chasing her" Mack spoke in walking out the door and seeing the Soc's who chased me park in from of the house across the street.

"Oh God" Darry said as he gathered everyone and Mack talked some Cents into those Soc's.

"Hey baby" one said as she slapped his face.

"GET HER!"they yelled but Mack just Started beating Two guys up at once and the third ran off.

"AND DONT COME BACK!" She yelled as everyone said Good job and high fives her.

"Grace if you got a Problem against them tell me" that was all Mack spoke and walked into the house and sat on the couch.

"Dang Mack your Super Woman Can I get your Autograph?" Steve asked.

"No You dummy" Mack spoke.

"Its Steve" Steve corrected her.

Maybe Life wasn't bad being a Greaser...Soc's were Rich Snotty people well some were. Greasers (some) were nice and poor and wasn't (sometimes) looking for fights. They just wanted to fit in was that hard to ask?.

...Random Quote...

"People Don't always need advice sometimes all they need is a hand to hold and an ear to listen. And a Heart to understand them"

Can you relate to this quote?

Please Comment and Vote!

CHAPTER 40!