Chapter16-NEWS PT1of2

"Babe?" Dally asks as Roxy continues throwing up.

"W-What?" Roxy says the words before she throws up.

"Babe we should take you to the hospital you had been like this since we got back from the Cabin" suggest Dally.

"Maybe...." She says puking up.

"Dal grab the phone and call Grace for me please..." Roxy says almost tears falls down her cheek from puking so much.

"Sure here us go Princess...." He smiles handing her the phone.

"Hello?"

"Grace."

"Roxy?"

"Yeah listen Dal cant hear this but I think I am pregnant I'm really sick" Roxy whispers to Grace.

"Same i gotta go bye" and with that Grace hangs up.

"Dally please take me to the hospital" pleads Roxy as dally picked her up and dropped her in the truck and drove off and with in Minutes she was in the Hospital.

He explained to the doctor as he put Roxy on the hospital bed and before they wheeled her away Dally whispers...

"I love you Roxy... They're gonna look after you for a bit" he kissed her forehead and left.

Twenty minutes later.....

"Roxanne..." The doctor Began.

"Roxy" she corrected him.

"Roxy... It seems that your Pregnant" the doctor replies.

"What?" She asked in shock.

"Yes Ma'm congratulations" the doctor said smiling and shaking her hand.

"What Happened Babe?" Dally asked concerned as he saw her mouth drop...

"I'm..." Dally cut her off.

"CANCER?" He asked.

"No...No Dally now shut up... I'm Pregnant" she teared up.

"What?" He asked in Shock ness.

"Yeah."

"How? We didn't even...oh yeah" he said putting his hands on her stomach and pressed his fore head against hers.

"You still want to be with me?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah I love you and the....'it' child" he said kissing her.

Grace's P..O.V

I felt sick and my sides hurt so I decided to take a pregnancy test just in case.

After I had taken the test i walked to sit next to two-Bit.

"Hey doll why you so worried?" He asked.

"Nothing" i replied walking into the Bathroom and read it. It was Positive 'Damn it' i mutter under my breathe.

"Two..." She began to say.

"Were pregnant" she spoke.

"What? But I'm not pregnant" he said in a clueless look.

"Idiot. I mean I'm Pregnant" i finally spoke letting a few tears hit the ground.

"Yay! I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" He said Jumping up and down.

"Your not mad?" She asked in a shocked tone.

"No why would I? I'm gonna be a dad and your gonna be a Mother" he said kissing my fore head. After he did that he ate a piece if Chocolate cake and sat in from of the T.V.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dal? Is Roxy there?" I asked.

"Yeah here she is..." He said.

"Roxy, I'm Pregnant!" Squealed Grace.

"Oh Grace! But what about you audition in Malibu? She asked.

"I can do that still!"

"Congratulations Gracie! And I'm pregnant too!" Roxy said in a n exited tone.

"What if we have the babies on the same day?" Asked Grace.

"That would be cool!" Roxy said.

"Bye Grace see at the boys place" she said hanging up.

"C'mon lets go to the Curtis House and tell them the news!" Grace spoke.

"Good idea!" Two-Bit replied sounding exited.

Authors note:

What did you think?

Please message me and tell me some Boy/Girl names for Dally's and Roxy's kid. And for Two-bits and Graces.

Maybe there will be twins... Maybe triplets or maybe one child who knows.