Chapter23:Jail House

It was a stormy night Roxy with her five month pregnancy showing her belly she saw Tori in the middle of the street...(Oh great)

But it wasn't Tori it was Dana a girl who was popular and bullied Roxy.

"Bitch,Roxy" she sneered.

Suddenly she punched Roxy and the two began fighting to death. Roxy how ever saw Tori tied up against the tree.

Roxy ran over in ripping the duck tape off.

"Listen Tori i don't care if we hate each other but Yell for dally I'm gonna take this bit h down" that was all she said.

"Who is she?" Tori asked.

"A bully and a bitch" suddenly Dana almost stabbed Roxy.

Tori had began yelling for Dally. Dana almost killed Tori but Roxy had taken the stab to her shoulder for her.

You could hear sirens coming in the distance. Dally was running and shouting.

"ROXY!" He saw those two girls fight on top of each other. Roxy and Dana were fighting tumbling threw the grass.

"You okay Roxy? Who is she?" He asked trying to help her.

"She bullied me and yeah I am fine" she said punching Dana right in the temple.

The Fuzz showed up and had grabbed Roxy and Hand cuffed her and shoved her in the back.

"ROXY! NO!" Dallas screamed punching the fence.

"Dally Roxy saved me if I have to take this to court i will" Tori said as she walked away.

Dana was also arrested but if Tori speaks up Dana can be charged with second Attempted Murder. She tried to murder Tori. And tried to kill Roxy.

"Guys..." Dally came inside the Curtis house with years. yes I said Tears.

What happened Dal? Two bit asked with Concern.

Everyone was there staring at him.

"Darry Roxy was arrested and she was trying to Save Tori from being murdered" he began.

"Hold up Tori the stalker? Why did she help her?" Darry asked.

"Thats not important." Dallas said.

"WAIT SO THE CRAZY PREGNANT LADY GOT ARRESTED?" Steve asked.

"Yes Steve" Mackenzie kicked him in the knee.

The phone rang and Darry picked up and passed the phone to him...

"Its for you Dal" Darry replied giving him the phone.

"H..Hello?" He asked.

"Hi Dallas, this is Tori and well I talked to the Sherif and he said there will be Court and I'll have to confess of what had happened" Tori spoke.

"Great." Dallas spoke.

"Court is on July eighteenth at 2:00" she said hanging up.

"Guys Roxy can get out of jail because were going to court and Tori is gonna save Roxy!" Dallas said.

"Good" Mackenzie said walking out the door.

"Where ya goin Babe?" Soda asked.

"To visit Roxy" she said leaving.

Roxy's P.O.V

Damn people arrest me after I tried saving Tori. Luckily there will be court so I can be saved. i don't really care that I'm in the cooler cuz I've been in here lots but I'm pregnant.