Chapter22:Blast from the Past

Authors note:

Random video please watch. There is a few swearing in here not much.

"Dal can you get the door I'm too fat" i whined as dal got up and opened the door.

"Hello...?" He questioned as he lead a Brown headed girl into the living room.

"Dally do you remember me? I'm Tori your Ex" she said in a friendly way.

"OMG Tori?" He asked as if he does not care.

"Yeah Baby." She said.

"Umm.. I'm his Fiancé so I wouldn't talk to him like that unless you want a an ass whiling some time i suggest you get your pretty self outta here before I rip you a part do you understand me?" I asked.

"Ugh. ya Prego"

"What did you just call me?" I asked getting up when dally says.

"I wouldn't had said that if I were you" he whispered to Tori.

"Well I'm gonna take the trash out you ladies stay here I'll be back" he said leaving.

"Skank" she said.

"Slut" I replied.

"At least i didn't get Knocked up" she snickered.

"Yeah what ever you just jealous cause he dumped you Trash" i burned her ass big time.

"Yeah,yeah. But grantee your Baby is gonna be UgLy" she have some sass.

"Oh No body and I mean NO BODY SAYS THAT ABOUT MY BABY" i said as I punched her.

She tried to punch me but I ducked for a pregnant lady i can fight good.

I punched her and kicked her in the ribs. As her and I tried to rip our throats apart.

"Dally's Mine!" She screamed.

"Sure why didn't you go with him? He was taking out the Trash" i sneered Burn.

"Listen if you ever try to be in between dally and i I will kill you" Tori threatened me as she whispered.

"Oh but he dumped you.. And if you come near my family and my Fiancé i will sue your Ass" i Sassed her back she wants to play dirty well she must bring it.

"Maybe I should go Out with Pony boy" she started smiling.

"Don't you dare I'll tell him and the whole gang how your a Crazy broad and he'll never go for Trash like you" i threatened her.

"Ooo So scared." She said as I punched her right in the nose breaking her nose and sent her flying.

"Thats Right Bitch i know how to fight" I said waiting for her response.

"Ouch. MY NOSE!!" She shirked.

"You'll pay" she said lunging at me which I moved out of the way and she crashed into the wall.

"Oh and if you ever Touch or talk to Pony or any body including Dally I will Hurt ya not kill you but hurt you so your in the hospital. So I suggest get your Butt out of the house and stop flirting with Dallas and I wont have to hurt ya do you under stand?" I asked in her face.

"Oh by the way Dallas and I were meant to be together and I will be back Mark my word" she said.

"LEAVE BEGORE I THROW YA AT THE TRAIN" I yelled scaring her off.

"YEAH RUN AWAY"I say as she ran off from the house.

"Oh my god Roxy what happened? Your face? Is the Baby alright?" He asked a Dozen questions at once.

"Yeah the Baby and i are fine i told Tori if she comes near the family I will kill her and I said if she didn't leave i would throw her at the Train" i smirked as he smirked.

"Wow that would be the talk of the town Crazy Pregnant lady murdering an Ex Girlfriend" he grinned and walked me inside.

" I like you too Much to lose you Dal" i spoke and kissed him gently on the lips.

"I love you too much to lose ya too Roxy" he smirked and kissed my cheeked.

"Get me a glass of Chocolate Milk will ya Dal?" I asked a he brought me my drink.

"Thanks Dally" I smirked as I drank it.

"Your welcome Princess." He said watching T.V.

I couldn't help but smile at his nick name for me...Princess.

Authors Note:

Hey ya'll what did you think? chapter 23 will be out soon.