[ Happy ]

The feeling of after storm is something you can't describe, it's just you have to feel it to understand. That's how Taehyung felt once he saw Seokjin and Jimin walk back inside. They both took a lot of time, most of the guests are already left, kind of like the party is over. It's time to go back home.

Seokjin is the same, a closed book. Jimin looked a little nervous, making Taehyung spineless thinking about what was going to come next. He wants to talk to Seokjin, he doesn't plan what to talk about, but just he wants to talk, about anything and everything about them. But knowing the current situation, he is not sure Jin is even ready to stay back.

" Hey, where have you both disappeared?? Wait what's that??"

Jungkook is the first one to greet them back in his style. Thanks for that.

Hoseok and Yoongi settled on the couch talking about the party and how tired they were from getting up early for work Namjoon left a few minutes back, and Taehyung was busy putting Aru to sleep considering the time.

" It's ice cream, for whoever wants to eat"

Jimin took the cover from Seokjin and showed it to the others, of course, Yoongi declined as he didn't want to taste ice cream over his vodka tongue, and Hoseok claimed he wanted to be on the bed rather than eating anything and as usual the food lover Jungkook took two ice creams. Soon Jimin approached Taehyung hugging him sideways considering Areum was almost reaching her dreamland on her papa's shoulder.

" It's time you should give Aru to me"

" No, it's okay. She is not heavy and I don't want her to get up "

Taehyung talked in a low tone as she might throw a tantrum if she wake-up up half asleep.

" I know that I will take her with me. Jungkook wants to join too. So don't worry we will take care of her. Jin Hyung wants to talk to you "

It's not that he wasn't expecting it, but hearing Jimin address Seokjin as Hyung is a little bit surprising, a good surprise.

" Taehyung, Jin Hyung is a good one. Let me help you out, I owe you both so much...he is in love with you Tae, he never stopped loving you. Please talk it out. Tell him how much you love him, love him. He deserves to know it."

Yes, it's true. Taehyung knows, that though there are a lot of doubts about their tomorrow, there is no doubt they loved each other and were in love with each other.

Thank God Aru didn't wake up while Jimin took her from Taehyung's arms. Seokjin kissed Aru's temple before departing. Their friends wished them a good night.

" Here, it's for you "

Seokjin gave the ice cream to Taehyung in the car and started fastening his seat belt.

" Did you keep ice cream in the car??"

" Jungkook won't count while eating, so I had to keep yours in the car"

That made Taehyung smile as he opened the wrap of the cone. Its mint flavor,seokjin's most disliked taste, and Taehyung's favorite.

" Do you remember our first time eating ice cream together, seokjin!?"

How can Seokjin forget!?

" Hmm, it was a month of our marriage, you were persistent about going for a night walk while it was snowing and wanted to eat ice cream while catching snow on the roadside. "

The detail, yes seokjin remembers everything if it's about Taehyung. But Taehyung didn't know that Seokjin never liked to eat mint flavor ice creams when he bought two of them. But Seokjin ate.