Character introduction: Maya

Maya's them-

Maya's 2nd Theme:

Name: Maya

In Hebrew, Maya means water illusion

Age: 14

Hair color:
black/blue

Eye color:
blue

Occupation:
one of the 7 princess of heart
Keyblade wielder

Weapon:
Keyblade

Home world:
Destiny Islands (current)
Disney castle (previously)
Land of Departure ( previously)

Games:
Kingdom hearts Birth by sleep
Kingdom hearts
Kingdom hearts chain of memories
Kingdom hearts 2
Kingdom hearts 358/2 days
Kingdom hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Kingdom hearts 0.2 birth by sleep a fragmentary passage
Kingdom hearts 3
Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory

Previous Keyblade Masters:
King Mickey
Master Eraqus

Family:
Aqua (older sister )
Current wear bouts: unknown

Friends:
Sora
Riku
Kairi
Terra
Ven

Bio:

"The only thing I regret is not telling you is that, 'I love you'..."
-Maya about Sora

Maya is one of the main characters in the series.
Maya was born in Land of Departure, training to become a Keyblade master along side her sister and two best friends Terra and Ven. Currently living on Destiny Islands along side her three new best friends Sora, Riku and kairi.

Personality:

Maya is a very laid back, out going, carefree, kindhearted young girl. But that doesn't stop her from being determined and courageous when someone she cares about is in danger, as she always puts herself in harm's way to help Sora and the others. She mostly has similarities to Sora and Riku. Maya's heart is said to be filled only with pure light and goodness, despite darkness and evil residing in almost every heart.Maya's good heart filled with pure light helped lead Sora back to his true form when he was consumed by the Heartless, and led Sora and Riku back to Destiny Islands when they were trapped in the Realm of Darkness after their battle with Xemnas.

Despite her cheerful self, as a child Maya as been known to be very shy. Even at the age of being able to speak she never really did unless she needed to. With the help of Aqua, Terra and Ven, she started to open up more when Ventus arrived. 

Being raised by Aqua herself Maya always saw her as a mother figure with Terra and Ventus being brother figures to her. Aqua has always been protective of her little sister and always worried about her because she can be reckless at sometimes.