Thank Maxay and Namine

Sora's P.O.V

Leaving Maxay and Namine behind we reached the thirteenth floor were Marluxia is supposed to be. Finally I can get some payback after what he did. After Maxay and Namine explained to us that the memories I had of them were nothing but fake they told us and that we can get our old memories once we can defeat Marluxia.

I took out the two lucky charms I had in my pocket. It wasn't the paopu fruit Maxay made for me but still resembled a paopu fruit. " Who was it? Who's most important to me?" I muttered trying so hard to remember that girls face. I was going to ask Maxay and Namine about her but it slipped my mind. I need to remember her. Why do I have this feeling that I'll be afraid to remember who she is?

" Can't you remember?" Donald asked me. I shook my head.

" No, I only remember Maxay and Namine. C'mon, do you guys remember anything at all?" I asked them hoping they might have an idea.

Donald sighs. " No. Sorry Sora. It's important, but I just can't remember. I don't want to be, but I'm getting scared."

" Then we should really make a promise!" Goofy suggested.

" Huh?" Donald and I said.

" What you said back there kinda got my brain a-thinkin. Whenever you make promise that's super -duper big- Maybe it gives you the courage to face the scary stuff." Goofy pointed out.

I thought about it for a moment. " Courage." I smirked and nod.

" Yeah! Let's do this! Even if we get scared, or in trouble- or even if we get separated--" Donald cheered.

" Or even it we sorta forget each other---" Goofy adds in.

" Whatever happens--- we're friends." We placed our hands in the middle.

" All for one, and one for all!" Donald cheered.

-----

" You have some nerve to show your treasonous face around here... some never indeed---" Marluxia said once Axel appeared behind him.

" Treasonous? I don't know what you could possibly be talking about." Axel acted.

Marluxia turns to face him. " Why let Maxay and Namine go? If it weren't for your needless meddling -- we could've turned the Keyblade master to come and serve us." He glared.

" Ohh, right, your big plan. You used Maxay and Namine to rewrite Sora's memory pieces by pieces. And he turns into their total puppet. Then, using Maxay, Namine and Sora together, you and Larxene overthrow the Organization. Am I right? I would say that YOU are the traitor, Marluxia." Axel accused him.

" Since when were you suspicious of us? Do either one of us have the heart to believe anyone?" Axel joked.

Marluxia chuckles. " So you only eliminated Vexen to obtain proof of our plan? "

" That, I didn't want to do, but it was your order." Axel mentioned taking out his weapons.

Marluxia smirked. " Oh."

" 'Remember the order: You must eliminate the traitor.' I always follow orders, Marluxia. And since Larxene isn't around anymore for me to get my revenge for hurting Maxay... You'll have to do." Axel charged at Marluxia.

Marluxia easily dogged his attacks. " The Organization's betrayed. In that name, I will annihilate you." Axel said.

" That line's not you." Marluxia pointed out.

" Well, had to try it one, you know." Axel joked, charging at him again.

Marluxia chuckles again. As he uses Maxay as a shield. She was confused as to how she got there.