chapter-6

Hey friends...
In previous chapter the responses were so disappointing..😔😔
But still here is the next chapter😔😔😔

Can you hear the song above while reading.actually i was doing the same during preview.

After dinner, Abhi went back to his room and picked up his phone to text vaishnavi.

Abhi: Hey, are you still online?

No reply. It had been 10 minutes and vaishnavi still hadn't replied. "I hope everything's okay.." Abhi sighed. He finally got a notification - it was from Vaishnavi! He smiled and looked at the text.

Vaishnavi: Abhi, this is vaishnavi's mother..I don't know how to tell you. Abhi, she died 10 minutes ago. She committed suicide.she fell down from 10 stair building.

Abhi gasped, tears streaming down his face. He couldn't believe this, they had JUST met, she had JUST came to his school, they had started to become friends, and she was gone. Abhi sobbed loudly, dropping his phone on the floor. Abhi's family came up to see what was wrong. They knocked on his door. "Abhi?" Reem whispered. Aaron kept crying. Reem, sid, and their mom came inside his room. Reem's eyes widened at the sight of her younger brother crying. She rushed to his side and sat next to him on his bed. "A?" She asked, nicknaming him.

Abhi didn't respond, he couldn't respond. Reem looked at him. "Tell me what's wrong..why are you crying!?" She demanded to know. Abhi looked over at her, his eyes red and puffy, his face wet. "She's gone.." He choked out. Reem tilted her head. "Who, Abhi?" Abhi's mother and brother waited to the sides. Abhi let out a sob. "Vaishnavi..she died." Reem's eyes widened. "The girl that you became friends with..?" She asked, gently. Abhi nodded. "She's gone..she committed suicide." He explained, looking down at the ground. Reem hugged Abhi tightly. "I'm so sorry.." She consoled.

Sid came up to Abhi. "Why did she want to die?" He asked softly. Abhi shook his head, more tears falling from his cheeks. "She seemed so happy..she gave me her number, she wanted to work on the project and everything..I can't understand how she killed herself." Abhi murmured. Reem suddenly heard something from the TV downstairs. She ran downstairs, her entire family following her. "Is that her..?" She asked, pointing to the TV. Abhi looked and saw that they were talking about a recent suicide that had been committed. There was a body being dragged out her face has been destroyed - he just knew it was Vaishnavi.

Suddenly, the news reporter started saying that they weren't sure that it was a suicide. There was no sign of self-inflicted stabbing, shooting, nothing. And there were signs of a struggle. Abhi tilted his head. "This was no suicide, guys.." He said, getting up, turning his back to the TV, facing his family.

"Vaishnavi was murdered."

So guys here is the new chapter.

I hope you liked it...

Please vote and comment..
If you really want next chapter or to complete this book..
🙃😔