007. reunion

"We need to save them." Suhyeok states sternly. "They might still be alive."

"It's been more than an hour. They're probably zombies by now." Joonyeong says. Cheongsan gulps, this is not what he had expected to happen when he yelled at Sora that she couldn't save Namra.

"We can't lose hope." Onjo replies. "They're smart, and know their way around the school."

"There's still a chance. We can't lose hope like this." Suhyeok continues. Jimin sighs and stands up, her chair screeching.

"I know you like her Su-Hyeok. But we have to go on. If we can't save them we need to save ourselves." She sighs.

"Likes who?" Daesu asks out of the blue. "Nam-Ra?"

"Shut up, you idiot. We either save them or leave for the roof." Wujin interferes after hitting Daesu's shoulder.

After a discussion between the two sides they eventually decide to leave for the roof. Jimin being the one who convinced Suhyeok, Cheongsan and Onjo to go along with their plan.

"They might still be around here. We might meet them on our way to the roof." She had told them.

As they make a plan to get to the roof the only thing that is on Suhyeok's mind is Sora. What if she was bitten? What if Namra and Sora separated and she was left alone to fend for herself? What if he could never see her again?

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Aish, your injury is going to be the death of us!" Mijin exclaims. The broken off broom she is using as a spear is placed next to her.

"Just leave me here." Joonsung pants.

"We need a new plan." Hari says, putting the arrows back into the bag after counting them.

"What was your initial plan?" Minjae asks the two girls standing, looking down at them.

"We wanted to go to the rooftop and light a fire. The choppers might see the fire." Namra answers.

If Namra has a plan she will stick to it. No one would get in the way between her and her plan. And Sora knew this, and she saw that just like all the other times, she would pursue her one and only plan.

The group has been pondering for a while about what to do and where to go. Now that the stick broke there's no way Joonsung can go with them.

"They probably forgot about us." Mijin sighs. "Adults don't care about us students. I hope I don't have to take my SAT."

"You're still worried about your SAT in this situation?" Joonsung complains. Hari sighs and picks up her bow to practice again.

"Oh! I forgot you wanted to teach me archery! Come on, let's do this!" Mijin says as she jumps up from her spot.

...

"This is so sexy ~" Mijin comments, the bow and arrow in her hand, ready to shoot.

"If that's your mindset, don't bother." Hari deadpans and walks away. Minjae and Namra are stuck looking after Joonsung.

"Can't even hit the goddamn target." Mijin complains, continuing to shoot at the target.

"Do they even keep the field hockey stuff in here?" Hari questions, shoving a mat and other gym equipment to the side. The storage room is the only thing that reminds Sora of school. Everything is left untouched and there are no zombie sounds around the area.