009. storm

The cries and shouts of the students didn't reach the people sitting in the chopper. Everyone except for Cheongsan, Namra and Sora tried their best to get their attention.

Cheongsan, who was sitting against the door, shoots up when he hears a loud bang come from the other side from the door.

After several hits at the door, Gwinam, who was pounding the door in the first place, leaves. The group sighs in relief when Namra announces that he left.

"What the fuck." Daesu whispers. Hyoryung is crying, frustrated at the fact that they almost escaped.

The roof is a safe place, but there was one disadvantage. No place to shelter from bad weather.

...

"Break it apart." Wujin commands. The students were looking for anything that they could use to make a SOS sign. Joonyeong  being the one who corrected everything by looking at their sign from above.

"The O is too narrow,"

With all the work of the teenagers it didn't take too long. Daesu looked proud, and Sora was confused why he was so proud.

Their second mission was to light a fire. As everyone assumed no one had anything to light a fire with, they began twisting a stick on a piece of wood in the hopes to create a fire.

"What are you doing? Praying?" Joonyeong comments. Daesu twisted the stick like he was trying to carve a hole into the wood.

Namra and Sora were standing, not wanting to participate. Sora knew Namra had a lighter with her, she just didn't speak up as it was not her lighter.

After an almost succeeded attempted Suhyeok collapses to the ground. He groans after seeing the smoke fade away.

"I think it's easier if we use this." Namra speaks up. The students turn to her and look at her in disbelief. "I smoke sometimes."

"You-You had it with you all this time?" Cheongsan stutters.

"Do you want it or not?" She continues. Suhyeok jumps up and reaches out for the lighter.

Sora smiles at Namra and the two watch as the teenagers light the fire.

"Good idea to make them try. You never know."

"We need some kind of entertainment, even in an apocalypse."

...

Nighttime fell and the group was situated around the campfire. Sora had to admit that she felt pretty cozy sitting between Namra and Wujin.

Daesu and Suhyeok were sitting right in front of her, talking about everything. The fire in front of them blocking their faces.

Suhyeok frowned. Sora was sitting in front of the fire and the moving flames covered her face. He could only get a small glimpse of her face once in a while.

"Dae-Su, switch." He whispers to him.

"What? I'm so comfortable right now." He whines, but when Suhyeok motions to Sora he immediately moves out of the way.

"I see what you're doing, bro. Get that girl. "

His words received a push to the head from Joonyeong. Sora smiled, the fire was somewhat comforting in these time.