Chapter 8

The world of Pokemon is back with Chapter 8! Enjoy this one.

During their last adventure, Ash and Serena traveled to the Hoenn Region, where our heroes had an unexpected run-in with Leaf, Ash's sister. Although Serena and Leaf didn't get along with each other at first, they eventually became good friends. Now, our heroes are starting a brand new day at Kalos High.

 Now, our heroes are starting a brand new day at Kalos High

In Ash and Serena's dorm

Serena groggily stood in the bathroom, putting toothpaste on her toothbrush. She brushed her teeth for a little bit, then let out a loud yawn. It had been just one day since she and Ash had returned from the Hoenn region, but for some reason, she was just so exhausted. As for Ash, he was sprawled out on the bottom bunk, Pikachu curled up on his chest. The mouse Pokemon had electrocuted his trainer so much that he'd practically passed out as soon as he entered the room and Serena had to spend the night on the couch. He's been passed out cold for a while now, she thought to herself as she came back out of the bathroom to get her daily clothes. Right then, an idea popped into her head. She remembered buying some new clothes and a new bag for herself back when she and Ash went over to Galar. "I should try them on!" she said to herself, then grabbed the clothes bag and ran off to the bathroom once more. Her new outfit consisted of a pink, buttoned-up dress with a bow in the middle, black leggings, and brown shoes.

 Her new outfit consisted of a pink, buttoned-up dress with a bow in the middle, black leggings, and brown shoes

"This isn't too bad at all!" Serena exclaimed. She then walked out of the bathroom to find Ash sitting up, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Morning, Serena. Do you know what time it-." He stopped mid-sentence as he saw his friend in a completely different outfit. Serena's face turned a bright red.

"S-so... how do I look?" she asked. Ash couldn't keep his eyes off her. 

"You look amazing," he managed to say, then whipped out his Rotom phone. "Oh man, we're late!" He jumped up, grabbed Serena's hand, woke up Pikachu, and dashed out of the room. It was 9:30 when they made it down the stairs when they bumped into Professor Sycamore, a coffee mug in his hand.

"You two sure are late," he said. "But don't worry, all classes have been canceled because of a leak in one of the pipes. By the way, we have two new students that will be joining us. Come on out!" The two friends turned their heads towards the principal's office, where two kids who looked the same age as them walked out. The boy had messy black hair with red highlights, a gray short sleeve top with a Poke Ball design and red brims, a pair of black tracksuit pants, red socks, and gray and black shoes. The girl had maroon hair in a tied ponytail, a pink blouse with flower patterns with a yellow jacket tied around her waist, sky blue jeans, and pink boots. Ash and Serena immediately recognized them.