PART FIVE 🔥.

++++ PART FIVE🔥🔥 +++++

𝐀𝗺𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 💚 ~

I woke up and saw Nyla laying next to me and all up onna nigga , I been feeling her ever since I met her and after what happened yesterday she real & solid & a ride or die type shi unlike my other hoes . But I noticed she took her clothes off from last night and put them in the bag so I did the same and burned them outside .

I got back in the bed and decided to wake mamas up with some good morning head 🔥 . I got up and locked the door and I moved the blankets over and spread her legs and moved her panties over and was rubbing her clit && started to licking on her shi and after a couple minutes she finally wakes up and I kept going expect even faster making her gasp and she tries to move my head but I move her hand and put my hand over her mouth with her lil loud cute ahh .

I kept going but added tongue tricks and was licking her shi up and down and stuck my finger in making her lick my hand making me move my hand and she moans, her moans is so sexy , I was sticking my finger in and out and then stuck two in and was going faster making her moan loud so I moved my hand over her mouth while her eyes was rolling in the back of her head so ik I was doing a good job 🔥 .

I took my fingers out of her making gasp and she was pouting for me to put them back in but I said no so she put her fingers in instead and took them out and licked them and stuck them back in .

** 5 minutes go by ** She took her fingers out and said " fuck baby I'm finna cum " and so I kept going untill she came in my mouth with her legs shaking and shi and she finally did and she was worn out after I gave her a kiss and choked her softly and " 𝘪𝘭𝘺 shorty "

And we got in the shower together I helped wash lil mamas back and I dropped the soap on purpose and said " ma the soap fell , can you get it " and I moved the shower head so she wouldn't get her hair went and she said mhm & she bent over and as soon as she got the soap and was still bent over I pressed my man's against her and she said " amir nooo 🥺🥺 " she said pouting

I said " it's gonna be quick , come tf on ma " she was annoyed but i know this dicc would fix it so I stuck it in rough and she moaned so I put my hand over her mouth bc she was gonna be loud, I started pounding her shi and her shi moved like water for real 😭🔥🔥 !! I was giving her deep strokes into dat shi & said " who pussy is dis " and she said " mines boy gtfo " I stuck it deep into her to where she felt it into her stomach and she moaned so loud and said " DADDY FUCC 😫😫 " while I was hitting dat g spot like nardo said " NARDO HIT DAT G SPOT WHEN SHE SCREAM I KNOW SHE CUMMING " 🔥🔥

I pushed her against the shower door and was hitting all da good angles making her moan so I was pulling her closer to me and said " this daddy's pussah " and she nodded slowly while saying " I'm finna cum " and I was going faster while she was moaning , she came on my dic & couple mins go by and I said " I'm finna nut " and we got out of the shower for it and I had her face the mirror while I was hitting it from da bacc and I was pulling on her hair while she was throwing it back .

I smacked her ass hard & felt a nut coming so I said " I'm finna nut 😫 " and she quickly threw her shi back and I said " where u want it at " she said " in my mouth " like oh she a freak huh 😭 .

I quickly snatched her up and turned her around and she started sucking me up good asfc & then I nutted and she felt it to she did the hand job 3000 and manee dat shi felt good asfc not gon lie . Me and her was worn out 😭 . We got back in the shower for a quick minute

** ff they out the shower and she doing her skin care routine **

I'm brushing my teeth and then after she done with her skin routine I was kissing her and she said " boy we not finna do this again " so she gave me one kiss and walked away but before she did I snatched her by her neck and said " we not even finna do dat so stfu and give me a actual kiss " and she most def gave me a actual kiss 🔥 .

We had took a picture while we was in the bathroom and I took it while he was kissing on my neck and having my tits in his hands 😭❤️ . I love it though but we had went back to the bedroom and then I had made the picture my lock screen

We laid back down and was watching a movie ( it was like around 1:20 ) , I had got onto of Amir and said " ilyy bum " he said " ilyt lil ma " and he put his phone on the one of the focus things expect he put his on " with lil mamas ♥️  "

We laid back down and was watching a movie ( it was like around 1:20 ) , I had got onto of Amir and said " ilyy bum " he said " ilyt lil ma " and he put his phone on the one of the focus things expect he put his on " with lil mamas ♥️ "

I felt special and I was smiling at him when I saw what he put on and then I had sat my phone in a good hiding spot and was recording us before we had started sleeping but it was for a video but we was just talking for a lil minute and I had jumpe...

I felt special and I was smiling at him when I saw what he put on and then I had sat my phone in a good hiding spot and was recording us before we had started sleeping but it was for a video but we was just talking for a lil minute and I had jumped back on top of Amir and laid on his chest and he moved his hand down to my ass I kissed him and he kissed me back and then we had fell asleep while watching the movie

They went to sleep , and then Lamar came in and took a picture of them ?? ( weird right ? ) then he whispered to amir and said " if I can't have her nobody will " and walked to me and twisted his hands around my hair and then put his hand around my neck slowly choking me without me waking up & kissed me and said " your going to be mines "

I waited for him to leave and i slowly & quietly ran and locked the door and I had started to cry quietly and had woke amir up and he noticed I wasn't in the room and said " ma wya " lowly so nobody could hear and i said in the bathroom and he saw me crying on the floor with my head in my knees shaking back and forth and he asked what's wrong and I had showed him the video of Lamar coming into the room and slowly choking her and said " your going to be mines "

Amir got mad asfc and was ready to kill Lamar but he couldn't bc that was Keoni little brother so he texted Keoni and Amira and asked if they could come in their room and not make any noise & I went to unlock our door for them and they came and I locked the door right back . Amira saw me crying and asked " what's wrong bestie " I showed them the video of Lamar doing that to me and Lamar and Amir was really finna kill him but I said " please don't do anything I think he might be setting us up . Bc if u listen carefully he said " if he can't have me then nobody will " so we gotta be hella careful right now

They all nodded and knew Exactly what we needed to do and Keoni said " I'm sorry that he did this to you , he did this to my previous girlfriends and he scared them all away " I said it's okay Keoni . Knowing it wasn't, I made a group chat with Keoni , Amir , Desmond , Amira , Jasmine and texted them about what happened and showed them the video and told them the plan and to be careful around Lamar and Jaylen and harmony and Kamari , they all said okay and turned they location on so just in case something happens to them ..

What do you think Lamar has planned

Do you think it's a set up ??

What do you guys think