PART THIRTEEN 🔥.

PART THIRTEEN 🔥.

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 🔥.

I wake up and I had saw everybody was still asleep, so I was planning on going to the mall by myself to buy some things for me and the baby. I woke up Nyla and said " girl let's go to the mall " and she groaned and said " girl it's to mfn early " I pouted

She mugged me and said " ugh fine hoe let's go " I smiled and got up & ran to my room and hopped in da shower and cleaned myself && then got out and did my hair and makeup and got my clothes out and got dressed and decided to post

89,285 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
@._𝐣𝐚𝐬𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 💕.
𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 83,832 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
@𝐧𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐤𝐚𝗼𝐢𝐫𝐫 𝐚𝐡𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐤 😍.
@𝐝𝐞𝐬𝗺𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐝2𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐝 𝐛𝐛𝐲𝗺𝐚𝗺𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐜 😍.
@𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝗺𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐞, 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝗼𝐮 😍😩.

As I came downstairs I saw Desmond had woke up and I kissed him and said " i'll be back bae we going to da mall love you " before he could say anything Nyla nd I was already in the car I had got in da drivers seat, and off we go 🔥. We was driving and then 3 A.M. by King Von came on and me & Nyla was flaming df outta dis song since it was our favorite and by the time a couple of his songs came and went off we arrived at the mall, we got out the car and we had walked in the mall, after a couple mins of walking around somebody had said " oh so you don't remember me now ?

Causing me to turn around and I looked at my phone still and said " boy who tf is - then I looked up and saw it was my ex Khalil and continued my sentence " wtf do you want Khalil " I rolled my eyes and Nyla was just standing there as we all walked into the store and Khalil lil dum ah followed us 🙄, like damn can you take a hint ! He looked at me and said " what I can't talk to you now ? I rolled my eyes and said " boy you lost that privilege since you went on a date with my ex bestfriend so it's never been anything to talk to you about " he laughed and I was alr mad and said " mane did I say something funny fuc u laughin fa ".

Khalil response was " girl stop playing yk Ian want dat girl she was juss tryna suck a man's up buh she don't do it better like you " Nyla laughed and said " boy she don't want you now leave her alone before her man's jack you & leave you inna hospital and on ya death bed like before " He looked and said " man he ain't do shi but Jasmine lemma get back with you I changed fr " I said " man no I gotta whole man ion want u I'm cool where I'm at and let's not act like you ain't try to get with all my friends while we was together & cheated on me twice "

Nyla looked at me and then at him and said " ahhhh hell naw now ima beat yo ahh bc fucc u cheating on my bestfriend for with yo dusty ahh " as she reached in her purse and as soon as she started to pull it out I stopped her and whispered to her and she slowly nodded, then a couple minutes of Khalil still tryna get with me I finally said " mane I DONT WANT YOU NOW LEAVE ME TF ALONE " he grabbed me and said " I don't think you want to if I was you " he said lowly and a little strange like inna psycho typa way I slapped tf outta him and said " don't you put yo hands on me boy what's wrong with you ".