PART TWELVE 🔥.

PART TWELVE 🔥.

   𝐃𝐞𝐬𝗺𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕 🥷🏾.

We all jumped into the car hella quick and Amir got in da driver seat as Nyla had got in the passenger seat as we was rolling blunts and shooting the popo from out the windows, Jasmine had sat on my lap and whispered " I needa tell u sum when we get home " as she kissed me & shot out the window and I smiled and starting thinking .. 𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝗼𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝗺𝐟𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝. 𝐈'𝗺 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝗺𝐚𝗺𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐡 𝐢𝗺𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐜𝗼𝗼 𝐝𝗼𝐰𝐧, 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐚 𝗺𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝗼𝐮𝐭 ..

Amir was yelling at the folks as he was swerving like crazy and Nyla lil ass almost fell out the window & she slapped tf outta my nigga 🥷🏾 & he said " ay don't put ya mfn hands on me shorty , yk I'll beat yo shii down @ da crib " and we all yelled and said " NIGGA DONT NB WANNA HEAR THAT NOW DRIVE MFN " he yelled back at us and said " AY IMA NEED OR YALL MFNS IN THE BACC TO STOP YELLING AT ME BEFORE I PUT YALL ASSES OUT THIS MFN CAR "

Amir stupid ass was swerving hella hard in da streets and shouting at mfn s on the road and almost crashed like twice I yelled " NIGGA U CANT DRIVE FOR SHII , YOU NEVER GON BE OUR GETAWAY DRIVER " everybody was laughing while shooting the cops making they cars hit the other police cars and man eventually we lost them, we had pulled up to the house and everybody put the guns in the body bag and passed it to me as we walked in the house, Amira and I had went to the bedroom and got into the shower and after we got out we heard Jasmine and Nyla yell " YALL LETS HAVE A MOVIE NIGHT " and Jasmine yelled " OKAY NOW STFU YELLING SHIT " she laughed but I looked at her and she noticed.

" Bae why you looking at me like that " she said in her lil cute ah voice and I looked at her and said " ma what did u want to tell me when we was in da car ", She told me to turn around and close my eyes so I did and she pulled something out and then told me to turn back around and then she pulled the test, and I looked at it and said " you for real " she nodded and i picked her up and started kissing on her neck and then we got a knock on the door and I told her to stay there and I grabbed my Glock and quietly crept up to the door and opened it and pulled my gun out to see it was Amir and I put it back down and said " nigga wtf u pounding so hard on da door for like da mfn feds "

His stupid ass just looked at me and said " well while y'all mfs up in here fuckin & luckin & suckin & duckin we waiting on y'all mfs to come and watch da movie with us so bring y'all lil asses down " i rolled my eyes and said " nigga move, we'll be down in a minute hop off 😂 " I said as I closed the door and came back to da bathroom with Jasmine sitting there and looked back at me and said " I can't believe we gon be parents bae " she said excitedly I hugged her and kissed her and said " we not telling da gang till we find out da gender ma, but I alr know u told ya friends but still I love you lil mamas ". We got dressed and I had some gray sweats on and a white beater ( it's either wife or white 😭 ).

I had my put my durag on and as I was walking into da room I saw Jasmine putting my boxers on so I went over to her said " helped her " I slid my magic stick in as she had bent over to get something off the floor and she got up and pushed it out and said " uh un not now let's go downstairs " I groaned and rolled my eyes and kissed her as we had went downstairs with her on my back as everybody was on they phones and was all high and shi,Jasmine had sat on my lap and she was grinding back and forth shorty knew wtf she was doing ..

I was looking at her and choked her and tilted her head back a little and said " if u keep playing you gon end up having that any early & end up with some more, keep playing with me shorty " I said deeply into her ear sending chills down her body as they turned the movie on . Everybody was just chilling as the movie was playing we was laughing and shi but then Jasmine had said " I love you bae " and I said " I love you to lil mamas " shorty never said I love you ta me, guess I'm juss special like dat. Halfway during the movie this fat ah girl says " y'all I'm hungry can we get Chick-fil-A " everybody agreed as she pulled her phone out quickly and had everybody put they order in and she put her hand out to use my card 🙄.

I looked at her like she was crazy but she said " baee plsss " with her lil puppy eyes and I fell fa it and I gave her my card and she ordered the food and we kept watching the movie till the food came, we mostly was high expect for Jasmine and Nyla and Me I ain't want my lil shorty getting high or nunnedat now that she pregnant bc ion need nun happening to dat baby!

I heard the doorbell ring and Amir stupid ah said " ah shi am I in heaven I hear bells ringing " I slapped tf outta him and said " no fool you ain't dead now shut yo stupid ah up " Dis fool stood up and said " or what " I pushed his lil ahh back on the couch and he went flying into to couch and we started busting out laughing, he was being hella dramatic talking bout some " well damn Superman 😭, almost killed a nigga , big ahh strong ahh niggaa damn almost put a mfn threw da wall " then he was fake limping talking bout " ah my back, my neck " I was laughing hella hard and said " oh nigga shut up it ain't even hurt that bad wit ya dramatic self ".

And then all of a sudden the door bell rung & Jasmine lil fat self jumped up and said " Ouu my foodd is here " and we all looked at her and said " shorty it's not just YOUR food, just like muni long said in her song YOURS , MINES , OURS " I said as she was looking at me as everybody was laughing but they kept ringing the doorbell kinda hard so me and Desmond and Amir had put our ski mask on and grabbed our glocks and looked thru da peep hole or should this happen " so as I looked thru da peephole

I saw that it was Jasmine ex so we cracked the door open a little and he asked where jasmine was and I said " nun ya business lil 🥷🏾, what's it to ya "  you could tell he was mad and wanted to say something but he just said " mane Ian finna argue witchu bye bra, whenever u see jasmine tell her to hit me up " I yelled at him and said she ain't hitting shi up especially with yo bum broke ah now fucc outta here lil broke 🥷🏾.

After he left we all started laughing and closed and locked the door and had went back to the couch and I was just chilling and jasmine had got on top of me and started laying on me, shorty was kissing me a lot not even gon hold uu . I kissed her back and after that we was just chilling and eventually we all fell asleep downstairs 😂, everybody was under the covers with they girl and before I had fell asleep I made sure the door was locked, I had went to go get some water and then laid back down and grabbed Jasmine and put her back on top on her and fell asleep .

What do you think ??