PART FOURTEEN 🔥.

Part Fourteen 🔥.

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🔥.

We was already in the car because after we packed we got tf up outta there bc ain't no mfn police finna run us outta our mfn home but since everybody was pussahtized including me 🙄, we decided to go on vacation and these mfs just had to choose Miami 😐, hate these mfs with a passion 😹.

They had me drive with that annoying asses , I drove to the airport and after we got out the car they ass jumped out the mfn car like some idiots , I yelled " AY QUIT JUMPING OUT DA MFN CAR LIKE YALL CRAZY OR SUM " I yelled and they all sticked they middle finger up, I got my bags as I helped my lil shorty get out da car, she was like a couple weeks so we gotta go to the appointment tmrw in Miami so this why we came out here .

I picked her up and held her bridal style and shi was rolling the bags thru da airport as we found the rest of dem mfs they was going to get some food with they fat ah always eating man 😂 . I looked at them & said " well damn y'all ain't get us nun " I rolled my eyes as they said " mhmm don't be mad y'all took hella long now sit down or go get some food " I flicked them off and went to go get some food wit Jasmine,

Couple mins go by ..

They call our plane and we was still getting our food as soon as they handed us our food Jasmine and I ran into the plane and found Des and da rest of them and we put our stuff up and juss fell asleep eating 😂.

We wake up, and it was time for us to get off the plane so we all got off and got into the car and drove to the Air BnB, Jasmine was still asleep so I sat her on my lap, she was moving a lil so I put a blanket on her while Amir and Keoni was in the back smoking, we arrived to the House and when we got out I put Jasmine on my back as I walked in, she had woken up and she was moving around and dumass almost fell but she lucky I caught her big ass 😂.

Then we had got inside and we unpacked our stuff and was aruging over a room , Me and Amir big headed ass fought over the room and I won dat shi with his weak ah 😂.So we got the first biggest room , as Amir and the rest got the other medium sized rooms, we was all chilling after a couple hours and decided to go to the beach and jus check da shi out.

I had went in the room and grabbed my shi and put it on the bed and I saw Jasmine cute ah juss laying on tsitting on the bed on her phone and said " bae get yo ass up you wanted to go to da beach so now we goin " and got in the shower and jasmine got up and got in the shower with me and I was kissing on her neck and shi " I missed you shorty " as I was choking her softly bc she one sensitive mf . We got out after a couple minutes and she had put on some lil bikini or wtv and I had put on a white beater on and some shorts and some yeezy slides.

I came over and kissed her as she was dodging my kisses 🙄, I pulled her head back and whispered " stop fuccin playin wimmie and give me a mfn kiss " I said as I kissed her and she kissed me back and then somebody knocked on the door and said " AY WE READY HURRY YALL ASSES UP " I yelled back and said " IGHT NIGGA HOLD ON " and we both came out the room and grabbed our coats as I tucked my gun in my beater and my phone, I slapped her ass before she left, shorty know that shi fat tryna show off what's mines 😂🔥. She looked at me and rolled her eyes n a sexy way ik she doing this to me on purpose so I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to me and kissed her then I start kissing her neck

I whispered in her ear " are u sure u can handle this " and she looked me in my eyes and said " let's find out " I got hard asf and ik she felt it then she said " u wanna take this to the bed " and I said " yea bae "

𝟙 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣
Jasmine POV 💓.

I woke up and my legs was sore den a mf , bae put it down forreal 😹, but I sorta like Miami so we might just stay down here when I have the baby we can just stay in this house because we can't go back home so yeah. I got up and was limping as I got into the shower but I felt sb behind me and it was Desmond cute ass helping me get into the shower and he whispered "  BAEEE STOPPPP , i thought you could handle what happened mamas " I punched him soft and said " shut up " as I rolled my eyes and he grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me and said " don't make us have to do round two shorty bc yk we will " he smirked and then I got out and he did the same.