PART FIFTEEN 🔥.

Part fifteen 🔥 .

Amir POV 🥷🏾.

I woke up next to Nyla and I kissed her and walked to the bathroom and had got in the shower as I heard the door open and I said " Kehlani is that you " and Nyla hits the curtain and yells " WHO TF IS KEHLANI AMIR " as I opened the curtain to her hitting me in my face and then says " AY BRAH WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU "

We kept aruging back and forth and then when I got out the shower I had slipped on the floor and dis mfn had a belt in her hand and was yelling and hitting me with a dam belt as I kept falling " WHO TF IS KEHLANI AMIR " I yelled back " NOBODY BAE CHILL "

I kept on falling and then she finally stopped and then I had put rags all over my body man that shi hurt bad like a mfn !

I put a white beater on and some grey sweats and a durag and found her putting my stuff in a suitcase and I snuck up behind her and said " ay bra wtf is you doing shorty was just a friend ur wilding " and she replied " gtfo with that bs bra you done ".

she said as she was crying and I came to hug her and said I'm sorry bae I never meant for this to happen I promise, she was tryna fight me as I was hugging her but she slowly stopped trying and just broke down and as she did I left the room and I went to Desmond room and banged on the door..

He opened it and said " ay mfn wtf is u banging on doors for " and I said " man ur wilding but anyways I need too tell you something so you gonna let a mfn in or no".  But he let me in and I told him and he punched df outta me so I body slammed him and then we started fighting .

Untill Keoni broke it up and said " wtf is y'all fighting for " and then we stopped but I was mad den a mfn and then soon everybody found out about it Jasmine and Amira and Nyla busted in and they jumped on me and started fighting me while Keoni was grabbing everybody back.

They was all yelling at me talking crazy like they never did anything like dat befa and then that's when kehlani texted me and everybody went scuba diving for my phone, Nyla had got it and saw Kehlani name as " lil shorty from the club " and threw my phone at me and said " play td outta her , then Amira jumped in and said man let's beat tf outta her " I laughed and then they looked at me like " 🤨 " fuc yall looking at i said and they slapped tf outta me .

Anyways so I texted Kehlani back after they was standing behind me telling me what to say .. here's what shorty said

And then they told me what to say to her

And then they told me what to say to her.. here's what I had said " Ight bet let's meet up at my crib at 5" and she responses by saying " okay ".

Then we was just going back and forth and then she came next to me and said " don't ever do ts or I'm seriously gon kill you " as she said that I kissed her and she kissed me back and we was hugging for a while. So shorty grabs my phone and unlocks it and logs into her account off my phone and texts kehlani and says " ay bitc leave me nigga alone he fine where he at and he know where tf his home at and it ain't urs if u wanna work pull up to dis address @ 8293 ****** ".