PART TEN 🔥.

PART TEN 🔥 .

++ 𝙉𝙮𝙡𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ❤️++
He slowly turned around and said " it's me " and I saw his face & I couldn't believe it, it was my baby Amir I thought he was gone 🥺🥺 ..

++ 𝘼𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🔥 ++
I feel bad for not telling my shorty about the same dying but I had to keep it from everybody because I knew if I told somebody they wouldn't believe me.

I ran up to her and hugged her so tight and said " I missed you ma " and she hugged me back and said " we thought you died love " and then I told her the whole thing .

( this is what I told em ) I knew I still had opps looking fa me so I had faked my death so they would actually believe I died and finally back off . So I had my grandma and some of my family members help me fake my death and made a person who looked exactly like me . We used makeup for it and all to make it look real, While everybody was at the funeral I was at my grandmother crib,in her safety room and hid their till the funeral was over and all the opps knew I was gone for good .

Desmond and Keoni was crying bc they rlly couldn't believe that they lost me, We all hugged and then it got dark out .. After that everybody had slept downstairs watching movies and shi

                       ** hours later **

I had snuck upstairs and laid in my bed an said " I'm glad to be with my folks " and I had rolled over in the end and then I heard the door creak open and saw Nyla walking in and said " boy what is u doing in here by ya self " I smiled to see her cute ass I missed her, but I asked her if she wanted to go pour water on them downstairs and she nodded, we took our cameras and set it up and moved their devices and anything electronic,so they wouldn't put a mfn on a t shirt fr 😭 . 

We had got our cups of water ready, creeped over them and poured the whole bucket of water on them and ran in our rooms quick asl like flash 😂😂 . I looked at the camera from my phone and they was all mad asfc and saw they was coming close to our room so we faked sleep quick 😂. They jumped on our beds with nerf guns and started having a mini shoot out which made em and Nyla sneak our nerf guns from behind our pillows and shot at them back while they ran.

We was having a whole shoot out thru out the house and eventually we all ran outta bullets and came back to sit down on the coach all outta breath and Desmond said " mannn fuc a bref , I'm good fuc dat bref " ( it's a TikTok , if u don't get it ) We all busted out laughing .

I checked my phone and it was 11:56 and I asked if y'all tryna smoke rq they all nodded the head,and I pulled out the blunt and rolled it and started passing da ho . Desmond and Jasmine ain't want mines because they was sharing, shi everybody was sharing, and we was arguing over what movie to watch.

I just said the first movie that came to my mind and it was " How High Two " so we all went upstairs to go change so I grabbed Nyla's hand and said " come here , I been missing my baby " I said as I pulled her into the room . I went up to her hugging on her and then had got the good good out and ready to light up and then that's when nyla checks my phone to see the time and some girl texts me and says " baby ik you miss me, leave ole girl for me and I think you most def should know who and what's best for you and that's me, lil ma says she misses you " She read it in anger and said "WOW WE CHEATING NOW".

I looked at shorty like she was crazy and said bro wtf u talking bout and she threw my phone and I went up to her and choked tf outta her and I saw the fear in her eyes as I did it and it made me smile but also made me realize wtf I was doing, as I was choking her I said " stop believing people over me before that gets you hurt " as I left her go aggressively and kisses her but she flinches

and i said " bby im sorry I never meant to put my hands on you but sometimes I tend to black out " I said as I had went over to her and kissed her and she kept on flinching and I said " bitch stop flinching shit, acting like I'ma hit yo fine ass " I said as I was laughing and went over to her and was hugging on her.

She kept on flinching and that's when everybody busted in the room and saw what was going on and said " wtf happened " Nyla said " n-nothing " as she went to the bathroom as Jasmine & Amira went in with her ..

Desmond & Keoni came over to me and said " mane wtf y'all up here doing " so I told them the whole thing and they started pushing me and said " havent ya moms told u to not put ya hands on a lady my nigga " they said as they started punching me and we was all fighting and then that's when Jasmine and Amira pulled them off of me and they was yelling at me as they got pulled out of the room ..    

                      ++ Nyla POV 🔥 ++

tbh it was hella scary to see him actually put his hands on me with anger this time most of the times he be playing but his eyes went black and all and scared me.. I had went into the bathroom and locked the door as I took off my clothes and got in the shower as he was banging on the door shouting " BAE OPEN THIS DOOR, IM SORRY OPEN THE DOOR BAE " as he was pounding on the door tryna break it down as I quickly got into the shower and played my music loudly so I couldn't hear him, I was listening to Lil Durk & Lil Baby song : How It Feels and started rapping my favorite part.
" Real ones like me hard to come by, it's only a handful
Ain't no money in the world that make me give my mans up
I know how it feel to think everybody against you
I know how it feel to watch bullets go through a windshield
I know how it feel when you try your best to be real
I know how it feel when you think no one understands you
I know how it feel when the one you love gettin' ran through
I know how it feel, I done really cut off my mans too
I know how it feel when you broke, and them bills past due
Oh, you thought this sh- was a joke? We on your a- too
I can't give my energy to anybody
I'm a billionaire in the making, I promise I'ma get one
Lil' b- tried to chase me, I had to stiff-arm her
Only had a couple dollars, I was still gettin' fresh
I ain't tryna say I'm cocky, but I feel I'm the best
Every time, I want the maximum, ain't takin' nothin' less
I've been back-to-back jets, but I still fly Delta
Thick lil' sh-, but she can fit in my schedule "

I was humming to the rest of the song as I got out of the shower and did my skin routine as I finally unlocked the door to see him sitting on the bed, I walked passed him as he grabbed my arm and pinned to the wall and said " ma you know I would never hurt you right " I slowly nodded and tried to not look into his eyes as gunshots had went off as we quickly ducked down and amir had put his hand over my mouth mouthing " keep quiet, duck and get ur phone and text the gang and let dem know " I did as told

I quietly ducked down and got my phone and texted the gang about it as Keoni,Desmond and Amir had grabbed they guns and hid it under they shirt and tucked it in and each gave they guns to the other girls and they did the exact same as we all put our all black fit on and turned off all the lights..

What do yall think ??

Vote for another chapter