PART SIX 🔥.

𝐀𝗺𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 🖤 ~
A day after figuring out Lamar is tryna set us up, i lowkey think he trying to get nyla bc he likes her Better and he knows what we will do to him and he knows what he could do to her .. But we going to continue on with our day, I wake nyla up by slapping her on her thigh and man this girl is so fine, She gon be having a nigga kids one day ..

But Nyla and I was in the shower and my affective ass was kissing up on her and rubbing my hands down her body I love her , her body is just perfect . After we got out the shower we brushed our teeth and shii ( not finna go into details Fr Fr ) She was fixing her hair and I snuck up behind her and said " ma you look beautiful " I said to her as I was kissing on her neck giving hickeys 👀,as she started blushing and said " thank you handsome "

I texted the gang and asked if they was tryna go smoke with the other folks from our area and they all said yeah & is goin with us and bringing Amira and Jasmine along . Amira and Desmond was ready and was already downstairs and me and Nyla had our mainly black fit on 🔥 !

We had went downstairs and asked if Desmond could take our pics real quick and he said yh gang 🔥,  and this how they came out, And eventually everybody was taking everybody flicks 😂, but this is how everybody flicks came out 🔥🔥

93,274 likes@𝐚𝗺𝐢𝐫𝐫2𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐝 𝗺𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 🖤, 𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐬𝗺 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝗺𝐚𝗺𝐚𝐬 🖤 ! 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 86,283 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 @𝗻𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗼𝗶𝗿𝗿 𝐚𝐰𝐰, 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝗺𝐞, 𝐢 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐮 🖤!! @𝐤𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐢𝐢2𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐝 𝗺𝐲...

93,274 likes
@𝐚𝗺𝐢𝐫𝐫2𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐝 𝗺𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 🖤, 𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐬𝗺 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝗺𝐚𝗺𝐚𝐬 🖤 !
𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 86,283 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
@𝗻𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗼𝗶𝗿𝗿 𝐚𝐰𝐰, 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝗺𝐞, 𝐢 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐮 🖤!!
@𝐤𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐢𝐢2𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐝 𝗺𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐚 & 𝗺𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬 🖤🤞🏽 .
@._𝗺𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 !! 🖤
@._𝐣𝐚𝐬𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐫 𝗺𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞 & 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐜 ! 🔥🖤
@𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗱𝟮𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗱 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝗺𝐞 & 𝗺𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 🔥.

89,294 likes@𝐤𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐢𝐢2𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐝 𝙐𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙  🤎

89,294 likes
@𝐤𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐢𝐢2𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐝 𝙐𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙  🤎.
𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡  76,823 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
@._𝗺𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝗶𝗹𝘆𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗮𝗮 🤎!!
@𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗱𝟮𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗱 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 🔥🔥 !!
@._𝐣𝐚𝐬𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐫 𝗱𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗲 & 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗲 🔥🔥!!
@𝗻𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗼𝗶𝗿𝗿 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 🤎!!
@𝐚𝗺𝐢𝐫𝐫2𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐝 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 🔥🤞🏽 !!