06. trapped

The prettiest girl I've ever seen

- something about you, eyedress -

ー ❀ ー

"i was informed that you'd come today. looking good as ever, i see~"

"why, thank you. ms ying'er looks gorgeous as well."

"ara~ i might melt down right here if you continue to fancy me with your words. have a seat, y/n. i'll bring us some tea."

after she got you the drinks, you two sat down and chatted for a bit. you told her about the costumes, asking if she could design something to her likings which she instantly agreed.

"of course, i'll gladly take the offer. there's nothing beats the feeling when the soft texture wrapped around your body... for you, i'll make something from a top quality materials so don't worry, i guarantee you'll be satisfied..."

"now, shall we proceed with the measurements~?"

god, please get me out of here-

a week went by in a flash. the finals week was just a couple days away and you still haven't talk to yae. you were getting more frustrated and desperate to talk to her. you would occasionally see her in the hallway, walking with ei and stole a few glances but didn't have the courage to talk to her which you regretted it everytime.

yae on the other hand were losing it as well. she even asked ei to walk passed your class together, hoping that you would come and talk to her but sadly, you would just stare, causing her to be annoyed. that evening in the council room, yae groaned and hid her face behind her palms. ei can only stare at her best friend, not knowing how to comfort her in this situation.

"miko, want some dango?"

"no."

"ok."

a moment of silence passed by...

"miko, want to read this?"

"no."

"ok."

ei got up from her seat with a dango in her mouth, looking outside the window and noticed a figure entered the sports storage. she turned to look at yae who is still hiding her face and suddenly an idea popped up.

"miko, wanna talk to y/n?"

"no."

"o-"

"WAIT."

"just saying, i saw y/n entered the sports stor- oh, that was quick." the president followed her best friend with her eyes while giggling to herself as the pink-haired girl got out from the room in a blink of an eye.

"goodluck, miko~"

after running for a while, yae took some time to catch her breath. she wiped her sweats off and glanced inside. noticing that you were there, she took a deep breath and entered the room with a poker expression plastered on her face, pretending to not see you. your back was facing her hence the reason you didn't see the vice president.

"y/n, can you get me some unused cardboards from the sports storage?" mona asked.

"but i just sat down-"

"oh, good to know! anyway, can you get me some unused cardboards from the sports storage?"

"i fucking swear you better pay me after this."

it has been fifteen minutes and you still haven't found any cardboards so you decided to give up. you sighed and mumbled to yourself, blaming the huge storage. when you were about to walk away, a loud bang was heard as the room suddenly went dark, making you startled.

oh no, the door...

as you turned around, what you weren't expecting to see was there.

"yae?"

she was looking at the door and then slowly turned to look at you but didn't say anything back so you both were just staring at each other for a few seconds. before you got lost in her beauty, you shook your head and went to the door, trying to open it but failed.

"it's locked." you said but received no response from her.

"was someone around when you entered?" you asked and she shook her head. you let out a sigh of relief when she responded, causing all your worries to go away.

"i guess we're trapped here until someone comes to find us." you said and yae remained silent. you took a glance at her and to your surprise, she was staring at you which made you quickly looked away.

deep inside, you were having a war in your mind. what could possibly be the reason she came here? was it a coincidence? but she would be in the council room at times like this. you shook your head and took a deep breath before releasing it.

refusing to cause any awkward silence, you asked her to take a seat while putting some of the boxes away. you made sure to make enough space for the two of you and sat down but yae didn't.

"what's wrong? do you want to sit on my lap instead?" you teased her with a grin, causing her to shoot you a glare before she sat down besides you.

"what are you doing in here by the way?" you tried to strike up a conversation but got no reply.

"i knew it. you were stalking me, didn't you? bad person. ow!" you yelped when yae hit your arm.

"that was painful." you said, making yae rolled her eyes and looked away.

"ooh, that's hot. can you do it again?"

silence.

"yae, you meanie..."

god knew how fast her heart was beating. yae didn't expect the door to suddenly shut, causing her to be trapped here with the troublemaker but she had to admit, it was worth it. because of that, you were talking to her and she was happy that you did. she missed your voice so much that she didn't want to say anything. she wanted to listen to your voice all day. annoy her all you want -

"just keep talking." yae uttered those words unconsciously.

you on the other side were freaking outinternally as she finally said something but too stunned to show any response. only when you remained silent, she realized what she did and looked away, hiding her reddening cheeks.

"don't tease me like that." you said while pouting. yae noticed it when she turned around and smirked to herself.

"y/n." she called out.

"hm?"

"will you push me away if i pinned you on the wall? right here, right now."

( AAAAAAAAA!!!??!!!111!?11!1!1!???;! )